Finally we can move on!

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Re: Finally we can move on!

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

therushden wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:53 pm I agree, tells you all you need to know.
Also if the current manager can only take training once a week, that doesn't stop the coaches doing the other day. Did AP take training or was he off looking at the opposition?
I would have thought he would have, maybe if our opponent played on the Tuesday before we were due to play them he’d take a trip down there, then attend the Thursday training session. I’m sure there’s someone on here with more knowledge than me.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
fentiger79
Has Liked: 48 times
Been Liked: 85 times

Post by fentiger79 »

All signed back up to the lottery with double payment, can’t wait for Alvechurch, Tamworth and Needham.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

fentiger79 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:22 pm All signed back up to the lottery with double payment, can’t wait for Alvechurch, Tamworth and Needham.
:notworthy:

Lots of lottery sign-ups in the last few days and some of them very generous too. Please keep them coming, the importance of it shouldn't be understated.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Adrian
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by Adrian »

Not sure if it has been mentioned but Richard Maxwell posted a farewell message.

It may not be as long as Andy Burgess's farewell message but Richard points out that his team picked up more points, scored more goals per game and conceded less goals per game in what he describes as a successful period.

He is now looking forward with energy and anticipation for the exciting new opportunities.

• Play it out from the back.
  • 1 up front.
  • Man gets one good result via a new manager bounce and thinks he's Pep Guardiola.
Michael Harriman Out! 💎
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

He conveniently forgets to mention the team lost 7 of the 10 games he was in charge! I can't imagine many others describing that as a success.

He obviously thinks a future employer might review his twitter feed.
Brownie
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by Brownie »

Formic wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:13 pm He conveniently forgets to mention the team lost 7 of the 10 games he was in charge! I can't imagine many others describing that as a success.

He obviously thinks a future employer might review his twitter feed.
He certainly appear Formic to have reached a level of delusion never previously achieved by anyone in football, and that is to give him credit for something no mean achievement. Like so many I have no idea how his mind works and I'd suggest it's probably best we all leave it that way!!!
Phil-the-Diamond
Has Liked: 3 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Phil-the-Diamond »

How can we move on if Richard Maxwell is still being discussed?!
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Phil-the-Diamond wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:36 pm How can we move on if Richard Maxwell is still being discussed?!
Exactly, I did originally post a reply to Adrian but removed it. We need to let this topic drop off the front page, and forget Maxwell ever existed, I’m sure he’s reading this topic which will be feeding his ego.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73