Lost [ Tue 27th Sep ] v Coalville Town, KO 7:45pm SLPDC HOME

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
corby diamond
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Re: [ Tue 27th Sep ] v Coalville Town, KO 7:45pm SLPDC HOME

Post by corby diamond »

NN10-Nige wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:44 pm
davealbon wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:37 am
NN10-Nige wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:16 pm
A good point indeed.
As for the guy who did the interview with Andy Burgess I wish he wouldn't keep calling him 'Burge' as being too pally can affect your ability to ask the difficult questions when they need to be asked.
Since the reformation in 2011, no difficult questions have ever been asked in the interviews :cheesy:
AFC Rushden and Diamonds Membership Number - 60
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 40 times
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

Since the reformation in 2011, no difficult questions have ever been asked in the interviews :cheesy:

Can"t agree with that, with both Starms and Peaksy we had to stop filming because they weren't keen on the questions
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by davealbon »

SouthRushdenJFC wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:48 pm Since the reformation in 2011, no difficult questions have ever been asked in the interviews :cheesy:

Can"t agree with that, with both Starms and Peaksy we had to stop filming because they weren't keen on the questions
I think that was more a case of they couldn't understand the interviewer. :wink:

It's the club's official YouTube channel, not some independent media outlet, of course they're not going to be pressuring the manager with difficult questions.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
discodunk
Been Liked: 15 times

Post by discodunk »

Theres the problem,,one nil down and still sitting in the dugout
Theres the problem,,one nil down and still sitting in the dugout
20220927_200639.jpg (972.41 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
at this point,,,i am not Burge Bashing,as someone stated we were,,,because ive said it before,,all he does is sit in the dugout(and ive said it to his face at st ives),,,this situation is now beyond a joke ,,to the point i left at half time,,ok i wasnt feeling 100 percent, but i dragged my sorry ass up to hayden road,on a cold night,,feeling optimistic, that we had turned a corner,,i got home ,and the mrs said your home early, thats a waste of a fiver,if only she knew i paid 11 quid to watch that!!!
Sorry board its your time to stand up,,,its coming to a point where i can think of better things to do with my time,,especially with the winter looming,,you may say im not a loyal fan,,but for those that know me,,know how much ive done over the years,,volunteering, ground grading etc,, my money is hard earnt ,and i want to be entertained,i dont expect us to win every game,,a draw now and again,I'd be 😊 but to go home game after game angry,disappointed, confused tends to ruin ones weekend,,,is he holding out for a pay off? Surely he cant be enjoying it !! I really dont know where we go from here,there cant be many managers waiting in the wings,,so do we stick with burge,and really , really,really hope he pulls us through :hmmm: :meeting:
AFC RUSHDEN AND DIAMONDS MEMBERSHIP NUMBER-54
smoky
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 16 times

Post by smoky »

Have you forgotten the one he scored against Hednesford, a great header if memory serves me right.I just feel that for somebody like Will to leave and sign for a team lower down is a clear sign that something is drastically wrong at this club,also I thought he was under contract so have we received a fee for him?
The pressman
Been Liked: 27 times

Post by The pressman »

Because Will is U23 and was offered a new contract, the club are entitled to compensation. If Bugbrooke and Diamonds cannot agree on compensation
- which I understand is the case - then the matter goes to a tribunal for a final decision.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 87 times

Post by Dazzler »

Match Highlights from AFCRDTV