Embrace the changes

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 57 times

Embrace the changes

Post by sussexdiamond »

That's Burgess's words. Some interesting times ahead methinks. With Glover declaring from the outset he was only here til end of season Burge will be looking for new backroom staff. Snedker said he always gives his best for whoever he plays for. Is that a sign he will be playing for someone else next season. I really expect Peaks to take two maybe three of our players, Collard must be high on his list. FBT and Casey possibly. Tamworth the new Banbury.? I can think of at least four who are not up to the standard we require. Why we even signed them has always baffled me. On a positive note Shamsi has always sounded upbeat about next season and a fully fit Jordan Graham would be a good addition. There has been plenty of talk of Burgess's connections at Luton who could be Premiership club next season. As the man says embrace the changes. Oh and we should have a new Chairperson before long.
oliv272
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Re: Embrace the changes

Post by oliv272 »

Andy tweeted this out this morning:

Perhaps suggesting a partnership of sorts with Luton for next season, would be good to get a few young players in on season long loans from a bigger club, especially with our financial restraints.
FuriousHoon / Ollie