Old RDFC Programmes

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Old RDFC Programmes

Post by STAGMAN »

Hi there left over from when i run the club shop, somewhere about 3 boxes of the above , must get rid of them as they are taking up a lot of space in my shed, FREE but a small donation that i can put with the rag money would be appreciated
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 57 times

Re: Old RDFC Programmes

Post by sussexdiamond »

I have both programmes home and away legs for the Div Three Play Offs v Rochdale and also the programme from the Final v Cheltenham at the Millenium Stadium. Additionally a flag from the Final. Same applies if anyone interested I am happy to part with them for a donation to club.
Diamond Warrior

Post by Diamond Warrior »

I'd be interested in anything pre-1996, or away programmes if there's any please, Tony.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

Will have a look thro for you , i think that there are some away at least
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

sussexdiamond wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:03 pm I have both programmes home and away legs for the Div Three Play Offs v Rochdale and also the programme from the Final v Cheltenham at the Millenium Stadium. Additionally a flag from the Final. Same applies if anyone interested I am happy to part with them for a donation to club.
These have now been claimed.
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

I would be very keen to purchase a programme of R & D v Hastings. April 24 1994. It was on a Sunday and my first ever Diamonds game, although I went as a Hastings fan. The manager of Hastings at that time was my step father's nephew.
therushden
Has Liked: 137 times
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by therushden »

sussexdiamond wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:37 am I would be very keen to purchase a programme of R & D v Hastings. April 24 1994. It was on a Sunday and my first ever Diamonds game, although I went as a Hastings fan. The manager of Hastings at that time was my step father's nephew.
That was my first match too.
Dale Roberts. England's number 1.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 50