To start the Year

The section that wouldn't die!
woody

To start the Year

Post by woody »

Subject: Fw: To start the year off, I thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just been gang raped by a group of mime artists...... they did unspeakable things to me................

I thought I'd be a gentleman and hold the door open for a young lady, two minutes later she said "will you sod off I'm trying to have a shit!!".

Brought the missus some crotch less knickers yesterday, It had nothing to do with a sexual nature, it was so she could get a better grip on her broomstick..

Advice for Kate Middleton - If you get divorced make sure you wear a seatbelt...........................

Now on sale at IKEA - LESBO beds, no nuts or screwing involved, it’s all tongue and groove...............

A Muslim has been shot in the head with a starting pistol, police say it’s definitely race related ....................

Due to a water shortage in Ireland, Dublin swimming baths have announced they are closing lanes 7 and 8..........................

Ginger bloke goes to the docs about a rash on his bollocks.
The doc says "how often do you have sex?"
He says "Once or twice a year!"
The doc say "that's not a rash mate, its RUST".

I got a letter from Screw Fix Direct thanking me for my interest, but explaining they were not a dating agency....................

The lead actor in the local production of Aladdin was anally raped, by the gay genie on stage last night, to be fair the audience tried to warn him.

The RSPCA have acted quickly after recent events at the Emirates stadium.
If you see an Arsenal fan with a dog, please ask them to call 0800 2-0 2-1 2-2 2-3 for advice on how to hold onto a lead.

Christmas in Liverpool........
12 inbred brothers, 11 fake Armani's, 10 Lambert & Butler, 9 pm curfew, 8 young children, 7 different dads, 6 grams of coke,
5 sovereign rings, 4 stolen alloys, 3 different ASBO's, 2 cans of Stella and a brand new DLA car.

Santa says to his chief Elf:
"I'm pissed off, every year I put on this red outfit, do all the work and end up with nothing".
The Elf replies "Now you know how Cesc Fabregas feels".
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Re: To start the Year

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 84 times
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

i dont get the 7 and 8 one :cry: :( :(
woody

Post by woody »

Rushdenjim wrote:i dont get the 7 and 8 one :cry: :( :(

Are you Irish?

Closing lanes 7 & 8 would NOT save water, as its the SAME WATER - DOH!
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

woody wrote:

Are you Irish?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

woody wrote:

Are you Irish?

FFS, Surely he was taking the piss Woody. Nobody is that dim
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

rudolph_hucker wrote:
woody wrote:

Are you Irish?

FFS, Surely he was taking the piss Woody. Nobody is that dim

One suspects not :!: ;) :lol:
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx