George Michael

The section that wouldn't die!
woody

George Michael

Post by woody »

George michael's settled well in Prison. He's already wrote a song about his skin head cell mate.. It will be his new single called " Hairless Fister.
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
CountHermanDeBanker

Re: George Michael

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

Well, he's going to have plenty of time on his hands in the nick. Guess he won't be looking for Fastlove.
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
woody

Post by woody »

CountHermanDeBanker wrote:Well, he's going to have plenty of time on his hands in the nick. Guess he won't be looking for Fastlove.
The one song he WON'T be singing will be

Don't let the SON go down on me! :lol: :lol:
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

woody wrote:
CountHermanDeBanker wrote:Well, he's going to have plenty of time on his hands in the nick. Guess he won't be looking for Fastlove.
The one song he WON'T be singing will be

Don't let the SON go down on me! :lol: :lol:

I wonder if he asked the judge to Listen Without Prejudice.

I know he will be Waiting For That Day when he can once more saviour his Freedom.

Lets hope that when he is Free, he won't end up Spinning That Wheel and crashing into Snappy Snaps again at A Different Corner.

I suppose we should support him with a show of Faith that he can Heal The Pain of recent years As he gives life One More Try.
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

He won't be singing, "lets go outside."
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.