Heskey dropped

The section that wouldn't die!
godber

Re: Heskey dropped

Post by godber »

supersub wrote:You have a lot to learn Godber, one wasn't 'moaning', one had an opinion, and yes you would side with your mate. I hope when you suffer a sadness in your lifetime you might, just might, not find it something to laugh about. End of.
Telling me you have never laughed at a inappropriate joke before? not about siding with anyone love,but like you said its an opinion & my opinion was the jokes are funny so move on, End Of ;)
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

Ban her.

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Bloody hell are we not allowed to laugh anymore. :(
Paedophilia isn't a funny subject but I bet most people have laughed at jokes regarding Gary Glitter/Michael Jackson and the like.
Religion is a serious subject to most but I'm sure 99% of people laughed at Dave Allens repertoire.
We all laugh at inappropriate things, I was driving in London the other day when an Indian guy wearing flip-flops ran across a zebra crossing. He lost his footing and fell arse over tit. Oh how I laughed :D :D :D :D :D

Bloody hell I'm glad I wasn't in Strikers last night I might have been banned for laughing at something funny, lighten up ffs.
Oh BTW its not about siding with his mate, its about allowing the freedom of choice.

End of.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
StaceyH
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by StaceyH »

I think we'll leave it there. The beauty of the world we live in is that we are all different, I'm sure that when posting the 'jokes' no offence was intended.

End of ;) :)
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts