Happy Families

The section that wouldn't die!
Oundle Diamond #2

Happy Families

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

After Woody's childish joke, I thought id get in on the act!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time there was happy family. There were Mum, Dad, Gran and 3 kids.

One day, the kids were up, and came down to see only Gran at the table. The kids asked where mum and dad were. The gran replied ' I dont know kids, probably sleeping'. The kids started laughing.

The morning passed, the two boys had fun playing on the PS3, and the girl practising her new dance routine with a friend. Gran made lunch, but still there was no sign of Mum and Dad! Again the kids asked 'wheres mum and dad?', to which Gran replied 'I don't know, probably still sleeping, we'll leave them a little while'. The kids started laughing.

Because of the delightful weather, Gran decided to take them down the park for the afternoon. After an afternoon full of fun and games, they came home for Dinner, only to find that Mum and Dad were still in bed! The eldest kid asked Gran, 'seriously now, where are mum and dad'. With the Gran looking perplexed he burst into histerics.

'Gran, I think I might know why. Last night, Dad came into my room asking for vaseline, but I accidently gave him superglue!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
IceCoolPsycho

Re: Happy Families

Post by IceCoolPsycho »

:lol:
woody

Re: Happy Families

Post by woody »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:After Woody's childish joke, I thought id get in on the act!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time there was happy family. There were Mum, Dad, Gran and 3 kids.

One day, the kids were up, and came down to see only Gran at the table. The kids asked where mum and dad were. The gran replied ' I dont know kids, probably sleeping'. The kids started laughing.

The morning passed, the two boys had fun playing on the PS3, and the girl practising her new dance routine with a friend. Gran made lunch, but still there was no sign of Mum and Dad! Again the kids asked 'wheres mum and dad?', to which Gran replied 'I don't know, probably still sleeping, we'll leave them a little while'. The kids started laughing.

Because of the delightful weather, Gran decided to take them down the park for the afternoon. After an afternoon full of fun and games, they came home for Dinner, only to find that Mum and Dad were still in bed! The eldest kid asked Gran, 'seriously now, where are mum and dad'. With the Gran looking perplexed he burst into histerics.

'Gran, I think I might know why. Last night, Dad came into my room asking for vaseline, but I accidently gave him superglue!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats your story, and you are STICKING to it :lol:
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly