Football Manager 2013

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
AFCRDKris

Re: Football Manager 2013

Post by AFCRDKris »

End of season 1 - third time round.

Importantly PROMOTION is fixed. AFC R&D have been joined by the other 13 promoted clubs in to UCLP and then the othr clubs have been moved into pther leagues.

AFC R&D have turned professional. This was not a request by mself and currently my current squad are all still PT players.

On the season resetting as it does around June 25th i have had 5 players come into my squad. They are not signings or players from youth team. They have just appeared. Two of them are amazing, if i was a mid table Premier League side i would sign them.

I have been able to keep a few of my AMT players from last season but have lost most of my main players to higher clubs

Code: Select all

Player           |Wage | Club       | Division       | Apps | Goals| Assists| 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sean McBride     |£325 | Exeter     | L2             | 42   |  4   |  13    |
Matt Gearing     |£95  |            |                |      |      |        |
Deven Ellwood    |£250 | Stockport  | BSBP           | 20(9)| 28   |  11    | 
Elliot Dent      |£750 |            |                |      |      |        | 
Sam Brown        |£95  |            |                |      |      |        | 
Quincy Shorunmu  |£150 | Gainsboro  | BSBN           | 42   | 31c  |  23cs  | 
Peter Okechukwu  |N/A  | Ware FC    | Isthmain 1st N | 2(1) |  0   |   0    | 
Joe Merrill      |N/A  | Dundee Utd | SPL            | 38   |  0   |  18    | 
Chris Hope       |£250 | Stevenage  | L1             | 44   |  5   |   1    |  
I managed to keep hold of Dent, Brown and Gearing as the budgets came just before they signed for other clubs. Dent is the highest earner on £300pw but with 31 goals and 31 assists in 45 games i tihnk i can cope with that.

Last season we won the league by 30 points. Winning 30, drawing 4 and losing 2. 5 of the games we failed to win came on a week night before an FA Vase match where i rested all my 1st teamers and played my u18s.

The FA Vase was won, beating S & L Corby 2-0 in the final.

Dale Roberts Memorial Cup was lost 3-1

NFA County Cup ended in a 5-3 aet defeat at home to Brackley who lost to Npton in the Final.

UCL Senior Cup ended in Round 1 losing 2-1 at Blackstones.

The 5 clubs who failed to win promotion from our league were:

Whitworths on GD
Olney on GD
Potton by 3 points
Rothwell Corinthians by 6 points
Raunds Town by 10 points.

Other Info

K*ttering finished bottom of Southern Prem. Had they not had 10 points deducted they would have stayed up :lol:

Corby finished bottom of BSBN
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

I will be reuploading tommorow, with new signing and misc changes

EDIT: UPDATE: http://www.mediafire.com/?eyqqd8zxldppep0
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 99 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

AdamSRJFC wrote:I will be reuploading tommorow, with new signing and misc changes

EDIT: UPDATE: http://www.mediafire.com/?eyqqd8zxldppep0
Just tried that, and when I go to load the game it comes up with an error message (something about the leagues featuring the wrong amount of teams)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

EDIT:

UPDATE UPLOADED:

FIXES CHANGES WITH 13.1.2

http://www.mediafire.com/?8ad4qglo8dla1e1
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

TwinkleToesTomlin
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

Hi guys, I haven't played fm for yeeeears but haven't been laid up for a few weeks I decided to buy the new one. My problem is though, it's running really slow! My laptop isn't the fastest but its not too bad.. Any tips would be much appreciated :)
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

TwinkleToesTomlin wrote:Hi guys, I haven't played fm for yeeeears but haven't been laid up for a few weeks I decided to buy the new one. My problem is though, it's running really slow! My laptop isn't the fastest but its not too bad.. Any tips would be much appreciated :)
Get a new laptop. ;)
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

Guys,

A few things:

1) Lack of updates, purely due to attempting to update the db to 13.2.2, and add in other stuff.

2) New release will be out soon, hopefully before the weekend, it will include the pyramid down to Level 11 (Northants Combination League), with full realism stuff.

3) Anything anyone wants me to add, just let me know, and I'll see if it can be done.

Cheers
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 99 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

I think the attendances needs looking at, Min/Max etc.. for one game I got 2356 at The Dog & Duck

Maybe set it to a minimum of 400..and max of 2000 which is the near enough the capacity of The Dog & Duck (I think?) which should mean more realistic attendance will appear.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

diamondgeezer1 wrote:I think the attendances needs looking at, Min/Max etc.. for one game I got 2356 at The Dog & Duck

Maybe set it to a minimum of 400..and max of 2000 which is the near enough the capacity of The Dog & Duck (I think?) which should mean more realistic attendance will appear.
Done,

update will be released soon!