Oxford Play Off Games DVD?

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
olio

Oxford Play Off Games DVD?

Post by olio »

Think I'm right in thinking that the old RDFC club shop used to stock DVD's of games, especially during the 09/10 season. I know they did a Stevenage home and K*ttering away one during that season, so was just wondering if anybody has a copy of either of the play off games v Oxford, or if they were ever produced and stocked? Just wanted to re-live part of a great season, that was all, help would be much appreciated :)
'...Wardley again.... Now Butterworth trying to provide some inspiration; What will the response be from Rushden??? IT'S A GOAL FROM ONANDI LOWE!!!!.... Third Division POSF 2nd leg; Rochdale 1 Rushden & Diamonds 2 Tuesday 30th April 2002
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 23 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Re: Oxford Play Off Games DVD?

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Why on earth (ON EARTH!) would you possibly want to watch the second leg again?! I would quite like to see a better angle of our goal in the first leg though, I bloody loved that goal. Maybe you should re-create this thread in the main forum, doubt it'll get many looks here.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
olio

Re: Oxford Play Off Games DVD?

Post by olio »

Sara Pascoe wrote:Why on earth (ON EARTH!) would you possibly want to watch the second leg again?! I would quite like to see a better angle of our goal in the first leg though, I bloody loved that goal. Maybe you should re-create this thread in the main forum, doubt it'll get many looks here.
To be honest, was more interested in the first leg as I wasn't able to get to the game, but the atmosphere was so good in the second leg, wanted to hear it again :D
'...Wardley again.... Now Butterworth trying to provide some inspiration; What will the response be from Rushden??? IT'S A GOAL FROM ONANDI LOWE!!!!.... Third Division POSF 2nd leg; Rochdale 1 Rushden & Diamonds 2 Tuesday 30th April 2002