Old "Last" Programme [ R & D v Kidderminster Harriers ] April 25th 2011

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 87 times

Old "Last" Programme [ R & D v Kidderminster Harriers ] April 25th 2011

Post by Dazzler »

As part of some recent sorting, I found a few original copies of the final programme used at Nene Park, back in 2011.

This was a fan produced one after we'd heard there would be no official programme. As I recall the takings went to the Dale Roberts fund at the time. Formic and Dave Mason put it together and co-ordinated, and generated the relevant print files for me.

I then drove down (whilst they were still editing) and printed it overnight in London on our fancy office duplex printer with approval from the company I worked with at the time at no cost. Finished printing 6am and brought it back to Nene Park for 10am.

Then as I recall a few volunteers (Warren et al) stapled them in the Kimberley Suite ready for distribution. I can't currently recall how many we made, but was a few hundred I think (looks like about 400 from some old emails).

I think the club still got fined for not having a matchday programme, as we didn't have the requisite Adverts as I recall, but I think that didn't really matter at that stage..in hindsight.

Not sure if there is any interest in this - though I have had a few enquiries in the past, but hadn't managed to locate where they were until recently.

From this season - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010%E2%8 ... Conference

This is the front page. These are from the original batch (most are stapled).

RDFCvKH20110425.jpg
RDFCvKH20110425.jpg (3.5 MiB) Viewed 1036 times
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 87 times

Re: Old "Last" Programme [ R & D v Kidderminster Harriers ] April 25th 2011

Post by Dazzler »

If any interest, I'll probably drop these off to the club shop for them to handle as required.
rossco
Been Liked: 2 times

Re: Old "Last" Programme [ R & D v Kidderminster Harriers ] April 25th 2011

Post by rossco »

Already have a copy kept from then but I didn’t realise (or maybe appreciate) how last minute it was all done! Massive thanks and congrats to all involved for that, what a crazy time that was