New Website

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Cotty
Has Liked: 1 time

New Website

Post by Cotty »

I appreciate all the hard work that has gone on to produce the new look website and must admit it looks very good. However ther are still one or two hiccups. When I asked for a list of this season's friendlies in the query section it gave me those for 2012 and in the 'football's coming back' item it tells me that the game against Arlesey in 2016 is cancelled! I'm nit-picking I know but overall the site is easy to read and easy to navigate. Well done to those concerned.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Re: New Website

Post by BartonRaz »

I haven’t been able to get the burger menu in the top right to work properly. Sub categories appear for a split second before disappearing. Is someone aware of this issue? Makes the site unusable really.

iPhone 8.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Dazzler
The Staff
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

BartonRaz wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:55 pm I haven’t been able to get the burger menu in the top right to work properly. Sub categories appear for a split second before disappearing. Is someone aware of this issue? Makes the site unusable really.
iPhone 8.
Per Chas - "There are a few outstanding issues, the mobile menu is one currently being looked at."
Cotty

Post by Cotty »

also player profiles - but I'm sure it will be fixed soon. I just wanted to find out who this Will Jones is. His scoring rate is most impressive.
Dazzler
The Staff
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

BartonRaz wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:55 pm I haven’t been able to get the burger menu in the top right to work properly. Sub categories appear for a split second before disappearing. Is someone aware of this issue? Makes the site unusable really.

iPhone 8.
Looks like some changes made that makes the burger menu more static and work better from mobile devices now.

Screenshot_20200821-051434.png
Screenshot_20200821-051434.png (237.39 KiB) Viewed 1579 times