Home Kit Sponsor Raffle

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 30 times

Re: Home Kit Sponsor Raffle

Post by Pigman »

‪Everyone contributing to the first sponsorship raffle entry should have had a message from me now saying how to pay me your £10, if you haven’t, please let me know and I’ll resend it.

Thanks to those who have already paid, I’m keen to get it all done by Friday so please check your messages for one from me.

I’ve started a second list and already have 7 pledges on that, so only 18 to go!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Pigman
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 30 times

Re: Home Kit Sponsor Raffle

Post by Pigman »

If you have contributed to our first shirt sponsorship raffle entry, can I have your personal nominations for charities please, so far only 7 of you have nominated one. These will go into the hat and will be the name I forward to the club as our chosen shirt sponsor when I pay for the entry.

We’ve got some fantastic suggestions so far, Harry’s Rainbow, Oakfield Community, Justin Edinburgh Foundation, Dale Roberts Memorial Trust, Rushden MIND, Rushden Foodbank, Zacherys Shack - all in the hat already

If you have sent me a nomination and it’s not listed there please resend it to me, it’ll be lost amongst all the messages I’ve had!

If I don’t get anymore by Friday I’ll draw from what I have already received! Thanks all!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51