Home Kit Sponsor Raffle

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Home Kit Sponsor Raffle

Post by Dazzler »

Win the chance to be Diamonds' home kit sponsor for the 20-21 season for just £250 by entering our raffle! Don't miss out! Follow link for more information and to enter see link below.

http://www.afcdiamonds.com/become-the-d ... tle-as-250

Please pass on to your contacts!

TwinkleToesTomlin
Been Liked: 7 times

Re: Home Kit Sponsor Raffle

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

I think this is a great idea! I just hope we dont have a certain elite management "win" the raffle ha
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
sussexdiamond
Been Liked: 59 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

I don't care who wins as long as we sell the required number of tickets. If you are not a business why not buy a ticket on behalf of your favourite charity. Even just buying a ticket does bring some reward in the form of 4 match entries, which is worth over £40 and if you are a business an advertising board. A great unique opportunity, just like the shirt promotion. Somebody is thinking outside the box. We'll done gto whoever that is.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Not been on here for ages so no idea how many people look on - but this raffle idea, how about some of us get together and whip up £250 between us? 25 fans, tenner each, in the unlikely event we win we could shortlist say 3 charities (I would like it to be local ones to Rushden) and vote to have a charity as our main shirt sponsor?

If we get more than 25 contributions we could always donate the difference to the club, or to the charity!

Just floating it as an idea - I’ll post it on the members forum too! If it’s already been suggested I haven’t seen it - so please let me know if it has!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

I’ve had 5 people already message me, so 19 more required. If we’re to do this - I would like to wrap it up by 31st July, next Friday if I can.

Email me at diamondpigman@aol.com with your real name if interested.
Dbsl
Been Liked: 15 times

Post by Dbsl »

I am in as well but don't know how to get in touch
Dbsl
Been Liked: 15 times

Post by Dbsl »

Perhaps if I read the thread fully I would have seen the mail address. You have mail
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

Thank you, got it !!

We’re up to 11 pledges now, so 14 to go !!
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

18 now, closing in fast - thanks everyone for this, it’s a win win really isn’t it, even if we don’t win the raffle we’ll have raised cash for the club, but got to be in it to win it - start thinking of one charity each please, we’ll do it the simple way and just do a lucky dip from all the suggestions I get, simplest and fairest way!
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

We’ve done it - 25 pledges of £10, so I’ll contact everyone tomorrow about how to pay me - when I’ve got all the cash in I’ll make the purchase. Brilliant effort everyone.

Pressman has started off the next one so, 24 to go - can we get two entries? Let’s give it a shot !!

Email me on diamondpigman@aol.com if interested in supporting the club this way.