[ Sat 21st Dec ] v Bromsgrove Sporting, KO 3pm SLPDC AWAY

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Re: [ Sat 21st Dec ] v Bromsgrove Sporting, KO 3pm SLPDC AWAY

Post by BartonRaz »

Really pleased with the performance today. Not sure how it ended 0-0, we could have had plenty if our final ball had been a bit better. To keep a clean sheet is quite a turnaround from the last meeting although if I remember correctly I think we were missing Dolman that day, amongst other issues!

As mentioned above I thought the formation worked well today, with Macleod and Acquaye getting up in support of Nabil quickly and frequently. Jesse Akubuine had a great game and was rightly given the MOM on AFCRDTV. He’s really growing in to his role in the team.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
gibston
Has Liked: 7 times
Been Liked: 44 times

Post by gibston »

Decent team performance. Zak done a job on millsy, both our centre halfs very good. Jordan a threat,nabs hold up play very good which makes that system work to bring others into play. But the biggest plus for me today was the performances of young jesse & slinny! Thought jesse passed it well,broke up play & made some great tackles,I've never see slinny head so many balls as today,he sat in the middle of the park brilliantly today,he looked composed in possession & his decision making on when to turn them around was a big plus for us. For a 0-0 draw a very good game to watch. Play like that boxing day I fancy us to win.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Jon Dunham's Report

https://twitter.com/JonDunhamNT/status/ ... 18209?s=20

AFC Rushden & Diamonds manager Andy Peaks