[ Fri 12th July ] v Rushden & Higham Utd, KO 7:45pm AWAY PSF

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Re: [ Fri 12th July ] v Rushden & Higham Utd, KO 7:45pm AWAY PSF

Post by Formic »

It's a bit frustrating to go along to a game and find you don't know the names of seven of the home team - or indeed anything about their background, with no announcements about lineup / scorers etc. Perhaps the increased price for Thursday's game will be reflected in the information given to fans. I don't recall having such an issue in previous seasons, even when the first game was away at Newport Pagnell.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Formic wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:10 pm It's a bit frustrating to go along to a game and find you don't know the names of seven of the home team - or indeed anything about their background, with no announcements about lineup / scorers etc. Perhaps the increased price for Thursday's game will be reflected in the information given to fans. I don't recall having such an issue in previous seasons, even when the first game was away at Newport Pagnell.
I'm a bit confused about you're post. Do you mean the seven trislists on view or seven of the r&h players? As we are listed as the "away" team, I'd imagine you've referred to afcr&d as being at home?
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »