K*ttering rumours

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 57 times

K*ttering rumours

Post by sussexdiamond »

Far be it for me to be smiling but rumours of discontent at Latimer Park? High profile players leaving? Financial issues.
ParcelFace
Has Liked: 73 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: K*ttering rumours

Post by ParcelFace »

Think it's to do with the rumours of ML putting his own money in and since it's off the books and unofficial, the club haven't technically done anything wrong. Grabbing the popcorn and going to see how this unfolds!
Dowlo
Has Liked: 17 times
Been Liked: 40 times

Post by Dowlo »

ParcelFace wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:41 am Think it's to do with the rumours of ML putting his own money in and since it's off the books and unofficial, the club haven't technically done anything wrong. Grabbing the popcorn and going to see how this unfolds!
It's going to be a fantastic day on twitter. Ritchie is either burying his head in the sand or has been living under a rock for a few years. The fact that Rhys Hoenes has come out implying that someone owes him money as a reason for leaving, releases the skeleton from the cupboard, many of our fans and their fans knew existed already!

A summer of rumours and a season of struggle will likely await our friends down the road. :cheesy:
Brownie
Been Liked: 28 times

Post by Brownie »

What a great start to my birthday week😂 guess we all knew something would happen there sooner or later just didn’t know what or when, this does look to have the potential to be a BIG ONE, we are I’m sure within minutes of James Loudarse ranting about us enjoying their potential problems and claiming some resemblance to something that possibly happened at Nene Park in the past in amongst a tirade of abuse. Richie J will claim it’s something of nothing and sack Law the following week. In the mean time Tamworth sign 5 new players.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Well, this happened sooner than I was anticipating.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Biggles
Been Liked: 25 times

Post by Biggles »

If he is spouting on social media its to get his money quicker, so either more will come out if no money is forth coming or he gets paid off rapidly and its close ranks time and everything is rosy again in the garden.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 57 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

I believe O Coñnor is another dependent on Law so could be be going soon. How much longer will Law himself be there. I heard some time ago that Law would not be there next season.
diamondsteve
Has Liked: 157 times
Been Liked: 22 times

Post by diamondsteve »

Yep we’ve known it all season , they though buried everything under the carpet . This is the whole reason why ML would never get sacked. ML could go anytime it would be he’s choice but K*ttering would then be left with a budget like ours , just the difference is that they are in the NL ffs :cheesy: . K*ttering have got to be very careful budgeting next season, if ML goes under pressure from their fans because he’s not winning every game :fool: then they would be F**ked
Adrian
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by Adrian »

All very strange,
I first heard the rumours about ML allegedly putting money in the year they appointed him,
If i recall a few months in to the season he wanted to quit because he didn't have the contacts, was persuaded to stay and then they started signing players released from Corby Town's title winning team, they also took the old Histon manager in as assistant.

The next season a friend who is a K*ttering fan told me that if they finished in the lower half of the table they wouldn't sack the manager, he doesn't use FB or forums so those were just things he had heard from other K*ttering fans at the games.

It's worth noting that those rumours were floating around before David Ma'honey took over https://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/sp ... -1-7861347

To be fair though they are quite a savvy little outfit, they have more "donations appeals" than the British Heart Foundation, it's quite disgusting that after their fans spent so much money on donating to that club when they were about to go bust, they continue to ask them for even more money for fences, drains or whatever else while at the same time having a squad full of players who are not cheap. To me it seems like constant scrounging and money grabbing, even clubs with no money don't ask their fans for that many donations,

It's about time they did one of those "donate towards a player" where the fans pay for a player and his wages for the season.

They may have some fans who are morons, but a lot of their fans care for that club and crazily always seem happy to donate their hard earned money to it, so i feel a little for them because.
It may be worth setting up a crowdfunding campaign to donate towards people wishing to pay £15 at Latimer Park next year, almost league two fees for a small park stadium... this should cover a decent chunk of their wages. :wacko:
  • Play it out from the back.
  • 1 up front.
  • Man gets one good result via a new manager bounce and thinks he's Pep Guardiola.
Michael Harriman Out! 💎
Norfolk Diamond

Post by Norfolk Diamond »

Can anyone supply a source of any of the rumours? Ive looked and cant find anything I feel like Im missing out and need a good gloat. Any links please?