K*ttering at home

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Re: K*ttering at home

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Ok, what have I missed that's not confusing? On the KTFC press release they say " K*ttering Town FC will not be selling tickets though it will be linked to AFC Rushden & Diamonds game procedures." What does that mean?
AFC R & D member number 34
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by bozzer »

AFC R&D Member No. 67
rushdenman

Post by rushdenman »

How do we stop K*ttering fans from entering the "home" end?
Presumably quite a number will turn up without tickets so will attempt to enter the home end.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

This link won’t work as this forum changes the spelling of our opponents.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Nothing really!

Says they’ll be ejected from the ground if they do, I presume they will be filmed and details passed to K*ttering to ignore!! Time for our zealous stewards to step up when it really matters eh? I presume they will be backed up by Northants finest too!!

I think making it all ticket for away fans is the right thing to do, the Board took advice and made the original decision on good faith.

I’d advise everyone to get there early and be patient - it could be a busy day!

Start cooking those burgers now H !!!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

Trek wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:23 pm
It’s just a link to our website...
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by bozzer »

Trek wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:23 pm
Ah ok, here you go.

K*ttering Town Fixture Update

From January 2019 the Club has been in discussions with K*ttering Town FC and Northamptonshire Police Football Liaison Unit regarding arrangements for the fixture at Hayden Road on Easter Monday. At the time, and with the agreement of both K*ttering Town FC and Northamptonshire Police, it was decided that the match would not be an all-ticket event.

Earlier this week, concerned that more than the capacity of 850 away supporters may attend the match, K*ttering Town FC made contact with AFC R&D and requested that the decision not to make the game all-ticket be reconsidered. The Club has since spoken at length with the Northamptonshire Police Designated Football Officer who has advised that in the interest of safety for all supporters, the match should be now be designated all-ticket for away supporters.

Therefore, ticketing arrangements for AWAY supporters only are as follows:

K*ttering Town FC supporters can purchase tickets online only via the link below:

https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/afcrd

All tickets are subject to booking fees, which will be added to the standard matchday prices of £10 Adult/£7 Concession at the checkout.

Tickets will be available until the allocation has sold out and e-tickets, provided the allocation has not sold out, will be available until kick-off on the day of the game.

Any supporter found in the wrong end of the ground will be ejected.

All other arrangements for the game, including those for home supporters, are unchanged.
AFC R&D Member No. 67
Penfold68

Post by Penfold68 »

So it ok to charge away fans more to go than home fans what a rip off at least dick Turpin wore a mask I wouldn't bother with a refreshment bar because most poppies fans will boycott thank god we don't have to play you next season
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 58 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Penfold68 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:01 pm So it ok to charge away fans more to go than home fans what a rip off at least dick Turpin wore a mask I wouldn't bother with a refreshment bar because most poppies fans will boycott thank god we don't have to play you next season
Standard charges apply. The only extra is the booking fee which is standard practise in any organisation nowadays . 850 is very generous as the average at LP is much less than that. As it was K*ttering that requested "all ticket" I presume they were anxious that their supporters needed to be contained and controlled, in view of their past record of poor behaviour. Of course the K*ttering fans who were complaining on twitter now know it was their club that requested the change and are surely now apologetic.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 58 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Seems I spoke too soon. They are now griping over 84p.If they are such honourable people they will surely accept the arrangements as sensible and abide by them.!