[ Tue 1st Jan ] v K*ttering Town, KO 3pm ESCP AWAY

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Re: [ Tue 1st Jan ] v K*ttering Town, KO 3pm ESCP AWAY

Post by davealbon »

UttoDiamond wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:12 pm
davealbon wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:32 pm
UttoDiamond wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:22 am Ground was an absolute state. How will they ever get that up to scratch for Conf North, I'll never know! On the pitch they weren't much better until O'Connor came on and changed the game, how he found on himself on the bench behind that donkey Cunnington???? Proud of the lads yesterday, I hope they're not too disappointed, as they put in a great shift. Keep that level of commitment and performance up and a playoff place won't be out of the picture.
Unfortunately, when it comes to ground grading, your relationship with the ground grader counts for much more than the condition of your ground.
Bloody chicken wire perimeter fencing Dave! Portaloos with no lights, awful catering, scaffolding for a terrace. Imagine when the like of Stockport, York, FCUM have to visit that place! :fool:
They're not in the Conference North/South yet. Plenty of time for them to f**k it up!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
davealbon

Post by davealbon »

Darren, please remove that photo of Hoenes celebrating. I'm not sure how much longer I can restrain myself from punching the screen.
davealbon

Post by davealbon »

sussexdiamond wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:56 am How many games will Westbrook miss?
I think it will be two. A sending off for two yellows is usually a one match ban, but because it's his second red of the season I'm fairly sure he gets an extra game.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 99 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Let them have their moment, we all know they will blow their promotion chances. They always do.

No class that club from their boardroom, management team down to their supporters.

They showed their lack of it when they goaded our bench when they scored against us in our previous game, their keeper inciting our supporters on Tuesday and their fans throwing coins at Ben.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 87 times

Post by Dazzler »

KTFC 2-1 AFC Rushden & Diamonds - highlights - 01/01/2019

Via Twitter - https://twitter.com/KTFCOfficial/status ... 8454436864

Dazzler
The Staff
Been Liked: 87 times

Post by Dazzler »

davealbon wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:26 pm Darren, please remove that photo of Hoenes celebrating. I'm not sure how much longer I can restrain myself from punching the screen.
Replaced with a different Hoeness, from Bayern. Ok?
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

Highlights confirming Hoeness was offside.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:06 pm Highlights confirming Hoeness was offside.
Yep. Tight, but if you use the 6 yard line as a guide he looks to be within it whereas our defenders are outside of it.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
gibston
Has Liked: 7 times
Been Liked: 44 times

Post by gibston »

Said it looked off on tues!! But hearing the highlights.... our friend Robbie Dadley (ref)
Lino... didn't give off side (Joe woolmer from K*ttering area) shocker!!!

So many talking points in them highlights,shanks went prodding wide 1st half looked fouled by towers as he shoots!! Couldn't wait to send off Westbrook,yet spoke to thier players,little right back mate 4 fouls but spoken too.

Oh well we move on now.gutted massively but proud of team/club. Latimer park is a disgrace & seeing the pitch on highlights it's worse than most park pitchs.
sussexdiamond
Been Liked: 57 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

The highlights video was very revealing of several issues. Other than the obvious ones already mentioned, what about Cunningtons smack in the face on Albie and no comments about coin throwing or Prize Plonkers antics . I am not sure that if we had been doing the commentary we would have been any less excited at the end though