[ Sat 24th Nov ] v Lowestoft Town, KO 3pm ESCP AWAY

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
TwinkleToesTomlin
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 7 times

Re: [ Sat 24th Nov ] v Lowestoft Town, KO 3pm ESCP AWAY

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

I don’t think you can do that at centre half. We need another CB, unfortunately I don’t think Blaize is the answer.
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
TwinkleToesTomlin
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

I’m quite happy with the point overall.
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
Diamond88

Post by Diamond88 »

Totally missing the point never mentioned our league position just the style of our football and complete lack of direction. And says it all really if your happy with a point against the worst team in the league with having only one shot on target. The performances against witton and hayes were totally unacceptable as has been several of our performances this season yet nothing has been done to address this.
sussexdiamond
Been Liked: 59 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

16 games played. Five/six good results. Five/six poor. Five/ six acceptable. I would say par for the course when we are looking to consolidate this season both on and off the pitch. Would you. Prefer we get promoted to Step Two? Just look how Hereford are imploding and they have far greater resources than us. You can address your concerns at the Members Forum on Wednesday.
Dazzler
The Staff
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Jon Dunham - "Peaks delighted with Diamonds' late point"

https://twitter.com/JonDunhamNT/status/ ... 0152626176
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

TwinkleToesTomlin wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:17 am I don’t think you can do that at centre half. We need another CB, unfortunately I don’t think Blaize is the answer.
He would be short term though. I think he's a decent player and he is only 21
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

TheIncognitoKid wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:16 pm
TwinkleToesTomlin wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:17 am I don’t think you can do that at centre half. We need another CB, unfortunately I don’t think Blaize is the answer.
I'd take another look at Casey if we can't get someone in. I think we have to be more patient this season than we have before. We're doing "ok" and that's good for our first time at this level.
AFC R & D member number 34
Phil-the-Diamond
Has Liked: 3 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Phil-the-Diamond »

We really could do with Dolman, especially if Lee Hughes is leading the Halesowen attack! He may be 40+ but he's always been a handful and I doubt he's any different now.
sussexdiamond
Been Liked: 59 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Three of Diamonds wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:20 pm
I'd take another look at Casey if we can't get someone in. I think we have to be more patient this season than we have before. We're doing "ok" and that's good for our first time at this level.
I think we should give Casey a chance in this match .No point having him as sub if he never gets to play.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

sussexdiamond wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:58 pm
Three of Diamonds wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:20 pm

I think we should give Casey a chance in this match .No point having him as sub if he never gets to play.
Thing is, you just give somebody a chance, they have to be ready. Peaksy arm may be forced by having to include him in the team at the minute and it'll be a huge step up from the under 18s for him. Having said that, he did put in a very good debut against ON Chenecks and some may feel he deserves his chance. I would think he would serve better alongside dolman. I don't think peaks will start him on this occasion