[ Sat 10th Nov ] v Witton Albion, KO 3pm FAT2RQ AWAY

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Brownie
Been Liked: 28 times

Re: [ Sat 10th Nov ] v Witton Albion, KO 3pm FAT2RQ AWAY

Post by Brownie »

Three of Diamonds wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:19 pm Whilst I appreciate your calmness Brownie, surely we aspire to be better than "gutless, inept and tactically clueless" even on a bad day?
If we're accepting we're a small fish in a big pond then we must have desire, passion and effort from our team. There's a long way to go yet.
Always calm, after all and if I can accept it anyone can, the are more important things in life. We are not a small fish and not in danger of being swallowed up, but for the 1st time since the reincarnation we are not seen as one of if not the biggest fish. All the things you mention are important but we have not reached a point we are totally dependent upon them, we can as we have witnessed a few times this season play some bloody good football and give anyone a game. We are at a level of semi pro football which includes some big names from not that long ago, just look at who got the winner for Barwell v St Neots on Saturday and money talks, we don’t spend anything like some so our ambitions have to be tailored accordingly. You know me well enough to know few get more p...ed off on a match day with a defeat or poor performance but I do try and view the overall picture.
See you all tomorrow night.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Re: [ Sat 10th Nov ] v Witton Albion, KO 3pm FAT2RQ AWAY

Post by BartonRaz »

Peaks looking to add a couple of players to the squad:

https://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/sp ... ssion=true
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291