[ Sat 30th Jul ] v Didcot Town, KO 3pm DRMC PSF HOME

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 87 times

[ Sat 30th Jul ] v Didcot Town, KO 3pm DRMC PSF HOME

Post by Dazzler »

TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 54 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Re: [ Sat 30th Jul ] v Didcot Town, KO 3pm DRMC PSF HOME

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

What league are Didcot Town in?
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

TheIncognitoKid wrote:What league are Didcot Town in?
Southern League Div 1 South & West
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Well, that wasn't great was it? Probably to be expected however given the amount of trialists on show. The trialists all look like they'd be fringe players if signed and that's being generous in some cases.

A lot of work to do in the next 2 weeks for Peaksy. We're 3 or 4 short in my opinion, even taking into account those that were missing today. I'm hoping that the next two games will see sides more closely resembling our first choice XI.

Any word on the fitness of Curtis and Bunting?
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
olio

Post by olio »

BartonRaz wrote:Well, that wasn't great was it? Probably to be expected however given the amount of trialists on show. The trialists all look like they'd be fringe players if signed and that's being generous in some cases.

A lot of work to do in the next 2 weeks for Peaksy. We're 3 or 4 short in my opinion, even taking into account those that were missing today. I'm hoping that the next two games will see sides more closely resembling our first choice XI.

Joe Curtis is out for around 6 weeks apparently.
'...Wardley again.... Now Butterworth trying to provide some inspiration; What will the response be from Rushden??? IT'S A GOAL FROM ONANDI LOWE!!!!.... Third Division POSF 2nd leg; Rochdale 1 Rushden & Diamonds 2 Tuesday 30th April 2002
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 54 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

BartonRaz wrote:Well, that wasn't great was it? Probably to be expected however given the amount of trialists on show. The trialists all look like they'd be fringe players if signed and that's being generous in some cases.

Think you've got it right about the trialists, none of them would be able to hold down a first team place. Still got a feeling evangilinos will be signed though as he's the only real player available to play on the left. One other point from today is the potential of James Harvey who looks like he may well be knocking on the door this season. He's he best prospect we've had from the youth set up.
ParcelFace
Has Liked: 73 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ParcelFace »

I'm a fan of Orosz but as others have said I'm not sure he'd be a starter. A point I took from today is that our strikers looked scared to shoot! We did look much worse up front when Evangelinos (who I thought had a much better game today than previously), Wreh and Orosz came off. James Harvey looks like a good player! Very frustrated with Parsons today, there's a good footballer in there somewhere but he's far too greedy, reminds me of a certain someone from last year!