Former Players

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 59 times

Re: Former Players

Post by sussexdiamond »

TwinkleToesTomlin wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:46 pm Would love to see Fernando back at Hayden Road. I feel as if he has unfinished business here!
Agree. He is probably stronger and hopefully a better player now. Would be a good addition but I expect a few teams around his area would be interested. I remember his Mum was always at his games and she was very supportive of him.
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

Joe Curtis back to Stratford from St Ives
train
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by train »

sussexdiamond wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:11 am
TwinkleToesTomlin wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:46 pm Would love to see Fernando back at Hayden Road. I feel as if he has unfinished business here!
Agree. He is probably stronger and hopefully a better player now. Would be a good addition but I expect a few teams around his area would be interested. I remember his Mum was always at his games and she was very supportive of him.
I 3rd that, would love to see Fernando Bell Toxtle back at the club, with Fairlamb. :biggrin:
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

If Ben A or Jesse A were to depart I think Fairlamb could quite likely return. As much as I would welcome Bell Toxtle I still think there are plenty of clubs nearer to his home that would sign him.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Fairlamb’s gone to Stratford Town. Joe Curtis has gone back there too.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

Simon Jackson released BY Stevenage.
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

sussexdiamond wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:04 pm If Ben A or Jesse A were to depart I think Fairlamb could quite likely return. As much as I would welcome Bell Toxtle I still think there are plenty of clubs nearer to his home that would sign him.
Apparently "home" for him is MK. Just need some of our MK based players to have a chat with him.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

Not really a player but i see Paul Hart is helping out at Luton for a few games
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Post by BartonRaz »

If it wasn’t bad enough that Fairlamb has gone to Stratford now Greg Kaziboni has joined them too. That’s a real kick in the teeth, I think a lot of us thought he might be back with us this season.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

BartonRaz wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:26 am If it wasn’t bad enough that Fairlamb has gone to Stratford now Greg Kaziboni has joined them too. That’s a real kick in the teeth, I think a lot of us thought he might be back with us this season.
Consolation is that I am sure we have some young(er) players in mind. There are going to be a hell of a lot of unemployed players soon from EFL clubs and that will cascade down. Now Cobblers have zero chance of promotion I expect them to shed a few, last season we picked up Slinn and hasn't done too badly