Keith Cousins

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BringBackDuane

Keith Cousins

Post by BringBackDuane »

In the NLP today, George Rolls denies Keith Cousins is going to join him at Weymouth.

I know its only rumour but this still worried me! :shock:
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Re: Keith Cousins

Post by Olly »

Rolls does seem very sure it's not going to happen, so I wouldn't worry about it, probably a supporter putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 as it is with these sorts of rumours.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
RiK2006

Post by RiK2006 »

Wouldn't suprise me if KC was getting pissed off with the Rushden fan base lowering by the season but he owns the ground and cannot see him leaving just yet, not at least till 2012 anyway!
There's only one Dale Roberts, one Dales Roberts, there's only one Dale ROBERTS! R.I.P
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

RiK2006 wrote:Wouldn't suprise me if KC was getting pissed off with the Rushden fan base lowering by the season but he owns the ground and cannot see him leaving just yet, not at least till 2012 anyway!
Those of us left are probably ALL pissed off with the way fans have deserted us, so Keith's not on his own. Even Mark Lea (to his credit) has brought it up in the ET, what more can the club do than it is? Keith knew there was no short term fix for our problems but he has turned the club around to a large degree. We are going through (or have been), the longest, hardest recession since the 1920's and 30s. Have you seen the prices of gas, electric and shopping? Even Tesco's prices have doubled in the last 10 years it's just that no one's complained about it. Keith has acquired some great assets for the money he paid, I can't see why he would leave it and go to a club with nothing.
AFC R & D member number 34
buttsmakesit5

Post by buttsmakesit5 »

I agree. All football clubs at this level are experiencing smaller crowds, times are hard. Just think what it would be like if we were watching a struggling side.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 59 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

What I find rather upsetting is the link he has with John Terry. The Daily Mail on Saturday said he was possibly one of two business men who attempted to buy Bridges partners silence.
OsanoIsKing

Post by OsanoIsKing »

He and another bloke (Paul Nicholls, not sure if it's our Ex-Keeper) have John Terry's entertainment/media rights. Im not sure of the exact wording, but here's a little bit on how he was involved with J.T;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rtion.html

At the bottom of article.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

OsanoIsKing wrote:He and another bloke (Paul Nicholls, not sure if it's our Ex-Keeper) have John Terry's entertainment/media rights. Im not sure of the exact wording, but here's a little bit on how he was involved with J.T;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rtion.html

At the bottom of article.
I'm almost certain it is our ex-keeper as he was John Terry's best man at his wedding