Magnus Okuonghae

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
woody

Magnus Okuonghae

Post by woody »

Magnus Okuonghae could be on his way to Bristol City tomorrow - Could be going up a level to the Championship

'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
DiamondsFan

Re: Magnus Okuonghae

Post by DiamondsFan »

Deserves it. Clearly kept his head up and stuck at it despite being released by us. Credit to the lad!
woody

Post by woody »

DiamondsFan wrote:Deserves it. Clearly kept his head up and stuck at it despite being released by us. Credit to the lad!
Dolly will be happy...........she was like a Mum to him!
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

I must say I'm surprised at his progression having seen him play during his time with us, but well done to him. He was certainly very impressive against us pre-season.

Having said that though, if Exodus Geoghagan can get a move to a Championship club then I'm starting to wonder if it's not too late for me to make it in professional football! :lol:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Pigman
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Good luck to the lad - always thought he looked a bit like Bambi on ice when he played for us, but was always committed and tried hard. A bit surprised if this comes off, but he's matured into a decent player - good luck to him, always nice to see "old Diamonds" do well.
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

davealbon wrote:I must say I'm surprised at his progression having seen him play during his time with us, but well done to him. He was certainly very impressive against us pre-season.

Having said that though, if Exodus Geoghagan can get a move to a Championship club then I'm starting to wonder if it's not too late for me to make it in professional football! :lol:
Trials for footballCV in last weeks program state upto 29 year olds can apply for trials! :shock: :o
davealbon
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

TheIncognitoKid wrote:
davealbon wrote:I must say I'm surprised at his progression having seen him play during his time with us, but well done to him. He was certainly very impressive against us pre-season.

Trials for footballCV in last weeks program state upto 29 year olds can apply for trials! :shock: :o

Woo hoo! I've still got three years to get noticed then! ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297