Commercial Sponsorship Opportunities

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Commercial Sponsorship Opportunities

Post by BartonRaz »

We are making great strides from a standing start on the commercials and had a really positive month in this regard in December.

With every passing week many of the commercial opportunities become less and less valuable so there is a pressing need to keep pushing this and driving as much revenue as we can as quickly as we can.

If you / your business is interested in any of the following sponsorship opportunities, or would like a copy of the new commercial sponsorship pack to distribute to decision makers at your place of work, please drop me an email on alex.raspin@afc-diamonds.com and I'll happily provide it.

- Perimeter boards, both double and single size, discounted to take in to account half the season has elapsed.
- Matchday Sponsorship, amalgamated with Matchball Sponsorship for the rest of the season and discounted in price. Within the last month we've had what I believe are our first two Match Sponsors of the season, but we are currently looking for a sponsor for next weekend's game against Rushall Olympic.
- Social Media posts - low-cost advertising option to hit 15k+ local people instantly with paid social media posts across our Twitter and Facebook channels (discount for bulk-purchase)
- Player and management sponsorship - low-cost opportunity open to both businesses and individuals.
- Matchday Programme Advertisement - low-cost traditional advertising method.
- Donations, with the option to remain anonymous or be publicly thanked on social media channels. Good PR option for any local or national business.

As above, please contact me directly on alex.raspin@afc-diamonds.com if you have any interest or questions. Let's keep pushing the club forward together.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
therushden
Has Liked: 140 times
Been Liked: 7 times

Re: Commercial Sponsorship Opportunities

Post by therushden »

If any fan is employed by DPD, they can ask their line manager for a community sponsorship form.
My best mate is on their board and says that's the best way to get access to their charity pot.
Dale Roberts. England's number 1.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 50