Maxwell House Coffee Morning continues : Hayden Road : Sat 19th Nov : Stourbridge game

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
richardmax
Has Liked: 4 times

Maxwell House Coffee Morning continues : Hayden Road : Sat 19th Nov : Stourbridge game

Post by richardmax »

Richard "Maxwell House Coffee" Morning – meet Richard and ask your questions.

Hayden Road at 12pm - 1:30pm.
Free tea and coffee.

If you can't make the meeting, please email your questions richard.maxwell@afc-diamonds.com.

Look forward to seeing you Saturday at the game or for the coffee chat.
Thanks, Richard
Dowlo
Has Liked: 17 times
Been Liked: 40 times

Re: Maxwell House Coffee Morning continues : Hayden Road : Sat 19th Nov : Stourbridge game

Post by Dowlo »

richardmax wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:11 pm Richard "Maxwell House Coffee" Morning – meet Richard and ask your questions.

Free tea and coffee.

If you can't make the meeting, please email your questions richard.maxwell@afc-diamonds.com.

Thanks, Richard

List of questions

Why do you think you are the best man for the job? (You're not)

Why do you insist on posting on here? (It makes us look tin pot)

Do you think mentioning the fans (of which they'll soon be sub 300 at home games as a result of you being manager) in every interview, will buy you more time at the helm?

You do realise the fan base at this club will remain divided until you resign/sack yourself don't you?

When will you do the decent thing and resign or sack yourself? (Hopefully a loss on Saturday will take the decision out of your hand)
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Re: Maxwell House Coffee Morning continues : Hayden Road : Sat 19th Nov : Stourbridge game

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Attachments
46629D74-0FE0-45EB-9E2F-9BFBE579136F.gif
46629D74-0FE0-45EB-9E2F-9BFBE579136F.gif (393.02 KiB) Viewed 2036 times
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Dowlo

Post by Dowlo »

Morning

Just a quick question Mr Maxwell, do you think the fans have suffered enough and you should now finally admit you haven't got a clue?
Wobbly Wardley
Has Liked: 3 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Wobbly Wardley »

I think the supporters need more than coffee after the crap we’ve been served up this season!
AFCRD_Dan

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Did anyone actually go to this, and the one before? Or was it coffee for one?! Genuinely interested to know.
Basil

Post by Basil »

I emailed him a question on Friday and haven’t had a reply!! Great skills that 🤬 I didn’t agree with his appointment and this isn’t making me think differently!!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No: 26
AFCRD_Dan

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Basil wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:12 pm I emailed him a question on Friday and haven’t had a reply!! Great skills that 🤬 I didn’t agree with his appointment and this isn’t making me think differently!!
He’s all talk, notice how he hasn’t been sucking up to the supporters during his last few AFCRD TV interviews, only in it for himself.
Dowlo

Post by Dowlo »

richardmax wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:11 pm Richard "Maxwell House Coffee" Morning – meet Richard and ask your questions.

Free tea and coffee.

Thanks, Richard
Hello Richard

Few final questions.

Why didn't you save yourself the embarrassment and resign after Monday?

Are you going to dress in full tracksuit when you play football manager over the next few weekends at home?

What things will you take into your next role managing at Corby Strip Mills Reserves? What will give the lads confidence going into games, after they lose the first 6 games with you at helm?

I wish you all the best. Michael :byebye: