wPPwPP

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
ID

wPPwPP

Post by ID »

I know, two wins in a row (vs Billericay and today) isn't that impressive... but the old version of this thread proved to be something of a good omen. :D

Keep it up guys!
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: WW

Post by Bob's Bitch »

What's the point of this one, we're just going to have to start a new one after Oxford beat us in a couple of days. ;)
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
danielp4219

Post by danielp4219 »

If we play the sort of football we played at times today (before kiddy got lucky and scored) we'll give Oxford a hell of a game. Especially a below par Oxford that could only muster a draw at Salisbury today.
Steve

Post by Steve »

danielp4219 wrote:If we play the sort of football we played at times today (before kiddy got lucky and scored) we'll give Oxford a hell of a game. Especially a below par Oxford that could only muster a draw at Salisbury today.
Yeah i agree with this, cant wait for Friday now...this is why i never do plods til the day before, so i can completely assess teh situation-thats why im doing so well :D :oops:
ID

Re: WPPWP

Post by ID »

Thought I should update the thread... unbeaten in five, now ;)
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
Jemfy

Re: WPPWP

Post by Jemfy »

Irish Diamond wrote:Thought I should update the thread... unbeaten in five, now ;)
You have to complete the match to be unbeaten in it.

We are however unbeaten since 5th December. With no game on tuesday that means we will make a month unbeaten ;)
ID

Re: wPPwPP

Post by ID »

Updated... unbeaten in over a month now ;)
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS