PNS Highlights

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

PNS Highlights

Post by bozzer »

http://youtu.be/otP6Ti_N1oY

I understand Gilly has decided to stay now.
AFC R&D Member No. 67
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Re: PNS Highlights

Post by Formic »

Two excellent and informative interviews again - about things behind the scenes as well as relating to the game. Its good news that Gilly has decided to stay - even given his availability will be limited for a while around Christmas as Starms revealed.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Two very honest interviews, after everything that has gone on behind the scene's, I think we should take anything said on the UCL Facebook page with a pinch of salt.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Brownie
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by Brownie »

diamondgeezer1 wrote:Two very honest interviews, after everything that has gone on behind the scene's, I think we should take anything said on the UCL Facebook page with a pinch of salt.
Is the any other way to take anything on there :?: sure the more it's ignored & no responses are posted the more it winds up the main perpetrator of the ongoing personal assault on our Club & everything we do. And as he spends as much time looking at this forum as he does posting IMO garbage on other sites sure this will trigger another barrage of drivel. :roll:
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Brownie wrote:
diamondgeezer1 wrote:Two very honest interviews, after everything that has gone on behind the scene's, I think we should take anything said on the UCL Facebook page with a pinch of salt.
Is the any other way to take anything on there :?: sure the more it's ignored & no responses are posted the more it winds up the main perpetrator of the ongoing personal assault on our Club & everything we do. And as he spends as much time looking at this forum as he does posting IMO garbage on other sites sure this will trigger another barrage of drivel. :roll:
Maybe it will who knows!!! like you say its best to ignore it, like most of our fans have done.
I was just making an observation, maybe I should have kept the bit about the UCL Facebook page out of my post, my mistake! Don't shoot me! ;)
Last edited by AFCRD_Dan on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

[quote="diamondgeezer1"I think we should take anything said on the UCL Facebook page with a pinch of salt.[/quote]

More like a shovel full :lol:

That place is the kingdom of the bog trotting troll, I wonder if he will show his face when they come to the D&D, hid in the fields when we visited there. :lol: :lol:
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

He reminds my of Pigmans old mate Ted.
Last edited by Mat.H on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFC R&D Membership No 283
sandringhamdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by sandringhamdiamond »

Starms interview great as ever, backed him at the time and even more now. Its good if Gilly does decide to stay gives us more options to put merril in midfield like last season and Gilly at rb. Also agree with what starms says about bringing players in as we could end up in the same situation. Perhaps that's a lesson we've all learned about this level of football
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 42 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

You have to ask the right questions :-)
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

SouthRushdenJFC wrote:You have to ask the right questions :-)

jeremy Paxman eat your heart out :lol: