[ Tue 5th Nov ] v Huntingdon Town, KO 7:45pm UCLP HOME

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

[ Tue 5th Nov ] v Huntingdon Town, KO 7:45pm UCLP HOME

Post by Dazzler »

AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 108 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Re: [ Tue 5th Nov ] v Huntingdon Town, KO 7:45pm UCLP HOME

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

I think this game will be a BIG test as Huntingdon won 4-0 today against Harborough.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
AFCR&D1975

Post by AFCR&D1975 »

Got a badddddd feeling about this game! I try to be positive but they are a good side. Hopefully we come out with some sort of revenge in mind! Change of manager may have helped our chances
corby diamond
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by corby diamond »

AFCR&D1975 wrote:Change of manager may have helped our chances
Am I reading this correct or am I mis judging how this sounds. Surely this new user ain't trying to say that if we had a new manager then we might get a result against huntingdon!! What absolute garbage, starms has done nothing but show his commitment to the club over the past couple of weeks and should be supported regardless of the actions of two players.
If anything it's some people's attitudes that need to change which will get the results and not drivel like this posted :twisted:
AFC Rushden and Diamonds Membership Number - 60
coolcuts

Post by coolcuts »

corby diamond wrote:
Am I reading this correct or am I mis judging how this sounds. Surely this new user ain't trying to say that if we had a new manager then we might get a result against huntingdon!! What absolute garbage, starms has done nothing but show his commitment to the club over the past couple of weeks and should be supported regardless of the actions of two players.
If anything it's some people's attitudes that need to change which will get the results and not drivel like this posted :twisted:

No you idiot he means Huntington have got a new manager
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

coolcuts wrote:
corby diamond wrote:

No you idiot he means Huntington have got a new manager
:lol: :lol: :lol: Where's the foot in mouth Smily.
AFC R&D Membership No 283
corby diamond

Post by corby diamond »

Oh :oops: :oops: I apologise to you afc1975 I must of misjudged your post. I'm obviously behind on the news :lol:

A change of manager might help our chances :lol: :oops:
Drunken Debanker
Has Liked: 12 times

Post by Drunken Debanker »

corby diamond wrote:
So quick to criticise glad its made you look silly maybe you'll think twice next time!!!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds
We'll Drink Some Beer
And We'll Drink Some More
Cuz We Are The Rushden Boys On Tour.
corby diamond

Post by corby diamond »

Drunken Debanker wrote:
corby diamond wrote:
So quick to criticise glad its made you look silly maybe you'll think twice next time!!!
Maybe I jumped to the wrong conclusion, I was big enough to hold my hands up and apologise, but I can hardly be blamed for it seen as some posts suggest that the management were in the wrong for doing their duties
Brownie
Been Liked: 31 times

Post by Brownie »

If anything it's some people's attitudes that need to change which will get the results and not drivel like this posted :twisted:[/quote]

No you idiot he means Huntington have got a new manager[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: Where's the foot in mouth Smily.[/quote]

Footyman has it and I fear you have little chance of wrestling it from him :lol: :lol: