Players In. Players Out.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
FOOTYMAN
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 1 time

Players In. Players Out.

Post by FOOTYMAN »

It has been rumoured that we have successfully made an approach and signed James Tricks from Kings Lynn. A pacey right sided winger and also link up player for the forwards. Has anyone heard if this is the case, and do we have any news on Lance and Gilly ?
Diamond_ Wolf
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Players In. Players Out.

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Source footyman? The same James Tricks that was or is at K*ttering/ Wisbech and played against us at the weekend?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
FOOTYMAN
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by FOOTYMAN »

My good friend has confirmed it is the James Tricks that was /is at KTFC and Wisbech. It is however, as stated, a rumour that he is to sign for us. I am seeking confirmation.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Maybe just wait until anything appears on the Official Website?
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 42 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

Who's your friend?
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

I wish you'd keep this kind of speculation to yourself footyman, because a) it could build up false expectations b) could scupper any plans for a deal and c) haven't we just had a discussion on here about people not being happy to find out about stuff from unofficial Internet sources??

Maybe wait until any official news!! I've no idea if this is true btw, just voicing an opinion.

but if peaksy and Starms find out about an available player, they might not want that broadcast over what is probably the best read messageboard outside of the conference??
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Brownie
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by Brownie »

FOOTYMAN wrote:It has been rumoured that we have successfully made an approach and signed James Tricks from Kings Lynn. A pacey right sided winger and also link up player for the forwards. Has anyone heard if this is the case, and do we have any news on Lance and Gilly ?
Is this the James Tricks who ran riot against us Sat :roll: or the No 8 who was well noted for committing a foul on average every 2 mins throughout the game :oops:
Diamond_ Wolf
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Pigman wrote:I wish you'd keep this kind of speculation to yourself footyman, because a) it could build up false expectations b) could scupper any plans for a deal and c) haven't we just had a discussion on here about people not being happy to find out about stuff from unofficial Internet sources??

Maybe wait until any official news!! I've no idea if this is true btw, just voicing an opinion.

but if peaksy and Starms find out about an available player, they might not want that broadcast over what is probably the best read messageboard outside of the conference??
It would be pretty boring on here without speculation.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
coolcuts

Post by coolcuts »

I've heard a strong rumor that gilly is on the verge of signing for Sileby
gibston
Has Liked: 7 times
Been Liked: 44 times

Post by gibston »

coolcuts wrote:I've heard a strong rumor that gilly is on the verge of signing for Sileby
He played for Goodwin at Irchester a few years back