Link

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
diamonds82

Link

Post by diamonds82 »

A few weeks ago someone posted a link about what the United Counties Premier Division 2013/2014 might look like with lots of sides transferring over from leagues like Kirby Muxloe etc. It was only a prediction link, but can't find it?
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Link

Post by Trek »

diamonds82

Post by diamonds82 »

Thank you very much mate. I had been looking for it. :D :D :D
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Delighted to see my home town team Aylesbury United getting promoted, they'll play K*ttering Town next season, as will Aylesbury FC (Stocklake FC I think they were when I lived in Aylesbury - it was United who were the top team then). First time the Ducks will have played K*ttering since the 1980's when they met in the Trophy - I hope K*ttering behave better than they did that day !! :evil:

Can't wait for our season to start though :D
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
diamonds82

Post by diamonds82 »

Same way I feel season just over and I can't wait until next season, nice to see us in the premier league. 8-)
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

diamonds82 wrote:Same way I feel season just over and I can't wait until next season, nice to see us in the premier league. 8-)
And in the FA Cup as well! Will be surreal to be starting in August though, with 5 rounds to get through just to get to the round where we entered last time.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
davealbon
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

Pigman wrote:First time the Ducks will have played K*ttering since the 1980's when they met in the Trophy - I hope K*ttering behave better than they did that day !! :evil:
I'm sure it will pass without incident Jim; there'll be no one there to misbehave! ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Pigman
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

davealbon wrote:
Pigman wrote:First time the Ducks will have played K*ttering since the 1980's when they met in the Trophy - I hope K*ttering behave better than they did that day !! :evil:
I'm sure it will pass without incident Jim; there'll be no one there to misbehave! ;)
Judging by comments on their Forum they probably won't be able to find most of the places they'll be playing at next season, most disrespectful !! I'm sure most Ducks fans won't forget how they behaved, I never have, its the reason I dislike them so much !!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

Pigman wrote:
davealbon wrote:
Judging by comments on their Forum they probably won't be able to find most of the places they'll be playing at next season, most disrespectful !! I'm sure most Ducks fans won't forget how they behaved, I never have, its the reason I dislike them so much !!
They still can't accept the level they're at, and they're probably still in a bit of shock of having Daventry as their local derby. But to be fair to them, I barely know where clubs like Chalfont St Peter, Chertsey or North Greenford Utd are really!
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
davealbon
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

Olly wrote:But to be fair to them, I barely know where clubs like Chalfont St Peter, Chertsey or North Greenford Utd are really!
Better start researching them then, because this time next year we might be getting excited about playing them during the forthcoming season! ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297