Details of third kit members vote

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
corby diamond
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Re: Details of third kit members vote

Post by corby diamond »

Hardy anyone on here is voting for the dark blue, but actually I think its quite smart. Didnt really like the dark blue R&DFC moto one...Simply because of the V-Neck, but still bought it anyways, but quite like this one...

So mine would be:
Dark Blue
Sky Blue
Red

Pardon my ignorance but hopefully someone will be able to answer this, just wondering...

In the Northwich Victoria link (page 3 posted by Formic) and the match photos at the bottom, there is a player being stretchered off, behind are two diamonds fans, the bloke with long curly hair and the woman with red hair, does anyone know weather they are still involved with the club, and if not is there a reason? Its just i often saw them at Nene Park and they often stood in front of me.
AFC Rushden and Diamonds Membership Number - 60
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Is that bedforddiamond (now with Kempston ?) I have to say I haven't seen them around since the old club's demise
AFC R & D member number 34
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

There's loads of old fans that were committed home and away but sadly haven't followed AFC. :( Shame, their missing the start of something great! :D
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Does he mean Angus and his wife? Havn't seen them at AFCRD.
Everyweeker
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by Everyweeker »

TheIncognitoKid wrote:There's loads of old fans that were committed home and away but sadly haven't followed AFC. :( Shame, their missing the start of something great! :D
Maybe we need a 'missing persons' thread - find out if anyone knows people who they might be able to encourage back!
Member Number: 21
rushdenman

Post by rushdenman »

corby diamond wrote:Pardon my ignorance but hopefully someone will be able to answer this, just wondering...

In the Northwich Victoria link (page 3 posted by Formic) and the match photos at the bottom, there is a player being stretchered off, behind are two diamonds fans, the bloke with long curly hair and the woman with red hair, does anyone know weather they are still involved with the club, and if not is there a reason? Its just i often saw them at Nene Park and they often stood in front of me.
They are Beth and Fergal Crean. They are long time Liverpool fans and had Liverpool season tickets a couple of years before the demise of RDFC.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Everyweeker wrote:
TheIncognitoKid wrote:There's loads of old fans that were committed home and away but sadly haven't followed AFC. :( Shame, their missing the start of something great! :D
Maybe we need a 'missing persons' thread - find out if anyone knows people who they might be able to encourage back!
Since my first season in 1995, I must have taken 40 different people along with me and only 2 remain. If they all still came along, likewise other fans must be the same, imagine what sort of attendances we would get!
diamond82
Been Liked: 8 times

Post by diamond82 »

First post on here for ages!!! The sky blue looks really smart so that will be getting my vote!
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

rushdenman wrote: They are Beth and Fergal Crean. They are long time Liverpool fans and had Liverpool season tickets a couple of years before the demise of RDFC.
That's who I meant. Used to stand right behind the goal half way up the terrace on the PDB. Don't know why I thought his name was Angus. Senior moment. :oops:
Chas

Post by Chas »

I don't know them but recognise them, they were at the R&H away game and I know the Duke was doing his best to encourage them along more regularly, but I think as mentioned they currently have commitments elsewhere.