Tomorrow Nene Park

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 63 times

Tomorrow Nene Park

Post by sussexdiamond »

I am almost tempted to go to Nene Park tomorrow. Hoping for a "Weymouth" moment!!

How on earth was JP Marna allowed to go to Corby!!!!!!
Everyweeker
Has Liked: 4 times

Re: Tomorrow Nene Park

Post by Everyweeker »

No money to K*ttering! Ever!
Member Number: 21
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Not this again! Don't give them your £12 FFS. Donate a tenner to AFC, buy a sandwich for £2 and sit back and listen on the radio. Much nicer. :)
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Biggles
Been Liked: 26 times

Post by Biggles »

sussexdiamond wrote:I am almost tempted to go to Nene Park tomorrow. Hoping for a "Weymouth" moment!!

Desperation, he needed people off the wage bill and it depends on who you believe that either Corby are paying all his high wage or Sadact has had to agree to pay half wages.

With only about 5 going the wage bill is still an issue and i wonder if any wages will be forthcoming at the end of the Month.

A slim lifeline is the Luton Game on the 1st Jan where he should get about £60k as i suspect the gate prices will return to £18, but it would be a crying shame if we get a sharp frost over new year ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by bozzer »

I can't understand why anyone would want to pay to go there.
Even worse there's someone on poppy net saying they were a diamonds fan and offering to put KTFC posters up round Ithlingborough!!!!!
AFC R&D Member No. 67
luckyfour

Post by luckyfour »

I just hope I don't miss their last game there - be a shame to miss that one.

They are just starting to get a taste of what we went through, all we need now is to get AFC Diamonds installed at RR next year if they go bust and then they will get the full pleasure of what we have had to suffer!
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

sussexdiamond wrote:
Because apart from AFC R&D, of course, the Steelmen are the only club in Northamptonshire on the up. ;)

As for going to NP, b******s to that, I shall be travelling the two miles to Steel Park and for a mere fiver see the mighty JP Marna put North Ferriby United to the sword. :D
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

bozzer wrote:I can't understand why anyone would want to pay to go there.
Even worse there's someone on poppy net saying they were a diamonds fan and offering to put KTFC posters up round Ithlingborough!!!!!

What a cretin! I hope the good residents of Irthlingborough promptly rip them down and chuck them back at the clown.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
Sam Gregory

Post by Sam Gregory »

AFC R & D fixture posters are already in several places in Irthlingborough thanks to TOD in readiness for the game against the Cobblers next Thursday.

Our marketing effort and presence is increasing week by week. Are we not all amazed by our website?

It is a bit late to think of putting posters up as KTFC goes into cardiac arrest! And if they wanted LOCAL support I did not see them in Higham last Saturday? We were there with our merchandise and the message AFC R & D is here and here to stay.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

How anyone could contemplate putting ANY money into that venture and ultimately KC's pocket is beyond me - I won't even go to the car boot sale now, I can't bear to even look at NP when I drive past it !!

Sussexdiamond, whilst I realise the temptation to go and witness them being turned over is great, adding to their crowd will only put money into pockets of people I have no respect for - far better that you donate the money to AFC, or buy yourself a nice scarf and hat off of our lovely new on-line shop, money far better spent ;)
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51