Can I...

PLODS - The Prediction League of Diamonds Supporters

Moderator: olio

HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Can I...

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

For the past week I've been away and therfore another member of this forum was suppose to pass on my predictions, due to some confusion/incompetence the results were not passed on, however, I have taken a screenshot of a chat on facebook in which I give my predictions, you can see that the chat was last wednesday, is this ok? Might be worth pointing out that I have a personal bet on my final plods position, thanks.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 85 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Can I...

Post by Rushdenjim »

HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:For the past week I've been away and therfore another member of this forum was suppose to pass on my predictions, due to some confusion/incompetence the results were not passed on, however, I have taken a screenshot of a chat on facebook in which I give my predictions, you can see that the chat was last wednesday, is this ok? Might be worth pointing out that I have a personal bet on my final plods position, thanks.
If you wish to send me a PM of the screenshot clearly showing the predictions were made before the match then i see no problem why I cant include them :)
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Ok thanks, it doesn't seem to be leting me to copy and paste the image, but i'm sure I'll find a way :D
Rushdenjim

Post by Rushdenjim »

HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:Ok thanks, it doesn't seem to be leting me to copy and paste the image, but i'm sure I'll find a way :D
You can attempt to attach it to the PM or you can upload it to Tinypic and send me the direct link. :)
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Sorry, but how do I attach it?
Rushdenjim

Post by Rushdenjim »

I thought you could, turns out you cant :oops: You will have to go down the tinypic route :)
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

PM'd, it enlarges if you click on it :D