Elite managment new sponsors are owned by.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
CountHermanDeBanker

Re: Elite managment new sponsors are owned by.....

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

Dougie wrote:
BartonRaz wrote:I don't see how it's odd, they were in the draw just as much as everyone else, he just bought shit loads of tickets.
Bless. Isn't it remarkable just how naive some people can be?!
As for you Dougie, I refer you to the above post, and stop being such a condescending idiot. Barton Raz's input on this board is informed and close to the club, certainly carries a lot more sway than yours!
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Dougie wrote:
BartonRaz wrote:I don't see how it's odd, they were in the draw just as much as everyone else, he just bought shit loads of tickets.
Or how paranoid others can be. I think the tinfoil hat's getting a bit tight.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
CountHermanDeBanker

wewantourdarbyback wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Or how paranoid others can be. I think the tinfoil hat's getting a bit tight.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
SCARECROW

Post by SCARECROW »

I would think Keith could offset expenditure by his company on the raffle against tax,sounds good sense to me.
coltrane

Post by coltrane »

Holding a raffle for this kind of thing smacks of desperation to me and having to buy enough tickets to make sure that the organiser wins looks pretty naff to say the least, maybe the less said on this subject the better as it all looks just a little bit poo! :(
CountHermanDeBanker

coltrane wrote:Holding a raffle for this kind of thing smacks of desperation to me and having to buy enough tickets to make sure that the organiser wins looks pretty naff to say the least, maybe the less said on this subject the better as it all looks just a little bit poo! :(

ffs - at least Keith has yet again put his money where his mouth is. No sponsorship was forthcoming, so at least this has in some way raised some sponsorship funds. Some people are never more ****ing happy than when having a pissing moan are they. :roll: :evil:
coltrane

Post by coltrane »

Even the most ardent rose coloured spectacle wearers amongst us would admit that it does look poo! The least said about it the better though. Oh! I think that you will find that Keith probably came up with the idea so that he wasn’t the only one bearing the burden of shoring the club up financially single handed, but once again he has to rescue the situation. :(
RushdenDiamonds

Post by RushdenDiamonds »

Just looking on Twitter and our old friend Leon Knight claims to be part owner of Elite Managment
http://twitter.com/LeonKnight82
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

RushdenDiamonds wrote:Just looking on Twitter and our old friend Leon Knight claims to be part owner of Elite Managment
http://twitter.com/LeonKnight82
http://www.thediamondsforum.co.uk/viewt ... 9&start=70
diamond82
Been Liked: 8 times

Post by diamond82 »

Reading the programme from the Darlo game it looked like at least 65 tickets had been purchased based on the ticket numbers. Multiply 350 by 65 and add the VAT and you get £26731.25. Now I was as sceptical as the next person initially but far from reeking of desperation I think those results should be viewed as quite successful for shirt sponsorship for a team in the fith tier of football who hadn't been able to sign up a sponsor prior to this.