Looks like we left a good impression on the Utd fans

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 84 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Looks like we left a good impression on the Utd fans

Post by Rushdenjim »

From there 'Forum'

Just been waiting for it to be made official, but the total number of fans who were complete bellends amongst the 84 away fans has been confirmed as 57

At 69% of the away support that is the new record at Alty.

What the hell was all that about! Even the old blokes were giving us grief. That bloke who looked like a university lecturer whose Mum had buttoned his jacket was superb. Stood with his Mrs and two kids doing wanker signs and was about four stone wet through.

The sight of them trudging out was one to behold.

Still got no idea why they taunted us about going down so often.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Re: Looks like we left a good impression on the Utd fans

Post by davealbon »

:lol: :lol: :lol: That poster either has very selective hearing, or more likely is a complete retard. The banter with the Alty fans today was hilarious, and they were giving just as good as they were getting.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Everyweeker
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by Everyweeker »

"Even the old blokes were giving us grief. That bloke who looked like a university lecturer whose Mum had buttoned his jacket was superb. Stood with his Mrs and two kids doing wanker signs and was about four stone wet through."

That's very specific! I could be wrong but...

As I recall, I only remember sarcastically waving with an open hand, and perhaps one single more...adult...gesture here or there in the final moments of the game (nice to see the 10-year-olds on their side of the fence getting involved in the swearing early though!).

Further, how else does one button up a jacket? With buttons in the wrong holes? Do Mancs not wear buttoned coats?

"Four stone wet through" - I don't even know what that means, anyone help me out? :oops: :)
Member Number: 21
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Everyweeker wrote:"Four stone wet through" - I don't even know what that means, anyone help me out? :oops: :)
I think it just means your not very big, i.e fat. I'm assuming Mancs find people who are not obese rather unusual.
rdfcwilson

Post by rdfcwilson »

Rushdenjim wrote:From there 'Forum'

Just been waiting for it to be made official, but the total number of fans who were complete bellends amongst the 84 away fans has been confirmed as 57

At 69% of the away support that is the new record at Alty.

What the hell was all that about! Even the old blokes were giving us grief. That bloke who looked like a university lecturer whose Mum had buttoned his jacket was superb. Stood with his Mrs and two kids doing wanker signs and was about four stone wet through.

The sight of them trudging out was one to behold.

Still got no idea why they taunted us about going down so often.
hahahahah that was dimock by the sounds of things :D