Scum 0 - 1 RDFC Match Thread

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Everyweeker
Has Liked: 4 times

Re: Scum 0 - 1 RDFC Match Thread

Post by Everyweeker »

davealbon wrote:What a shame that at least one scum fan upheld their reputation by throwing a couple of bricks over the wall just as the last of us were leaving the terrace. :evil:
I did ask an officer after the game if they caught the guy who threw it, he said no. He continued to walk away as I asked why no police had been present where the away fans were exiting, since this happens every year, claiming officers had traffic to control and there "were only so many of them". Again, I asked why they didnt see this as a key place, and when he said this time they did have three officers there, he didnt have an answer for why they all failed to spot the person throwing the brick.

Northants finest ;)
Member Number: 21
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

davealbon wrote:I'd echo what everyone else has said; scrappy game, even scrappier goal, ridiculously inconsistent referee, but who gives a flying f**k!

Westwood is a complete and utter c**t, and words cannot express my delight at him scoring the winning goal for us, and it was encouraging to see that Kelly is as shit as ever when he gets the ball in key areas, missing their best chance of the game, and overhitting a simple cross that would have given them a free header at the back post.

Osano was immense, head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch, and having been very critical of him after the first three games I'm delighted to be able to eat my words based on his last three performances. I just hope Barry Fry wasn't as impressed!

What a shame that at least one scum fan upheld their reputation by throwing a couple of bricks over the wall just as the last of us were leaving the terrace. :evil:

Now that last part is interesting, I had already left and was walking back towards the roundabout through the shit hole they call a car park at the back of the terrace, and thought I could hear and caught a glimpse of someone pissing about in the little wooded area at the back of the fence - wankers.
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
DiamondsR4ever

Post by DiamondsR4ever »

Doesnt Suprise me :roll: there was only 1 police man on the corner by the away exit when we left and another rushden fan being chased off by 3 scum fans.
Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:DiamondsR4ever wrote:

Brilliant after the game leaving the awful ground 'soon to be council flats '
had Tom Hark Blaring out of the Car with some very dodgy looks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8U-I0RH8Cc

6th in the table bring on York and the rest of the season

I saw you lot, legends
Had to be done :D was buzzing after the result and might make it a regular occurance after Away games ;)
R.I.P Dale Roberts, Never Forgotten.
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

good performance all round, looked solid at the back also looked very dangerous whilst on the attack. Osano is getting better and better. He was really solid. Just keeps on improving :D
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Scrappy game, but hey will take that result every time. :)

I agree with the comments above about the goal. It was only when Dale began indicating that we realised that it had gone in.

Osano was MOTM for me.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

DiamondsR4ever wrote:Brilliant after the game leaving the awful ground 'soon to be council flats ;)'
had Tom Hark Blaring out of the Car with some very dodgy looks ;)
Saw you guys as I was waiting at the bus stop, legends! I punched the air in recognition as you left. :D
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 103 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Just ventured over to the scums forum... really wish I hadn't, they really do talk a load of bollocks don't they!!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Left before I saw any trouble.

We have the makings of a very good team, but against a team like them, who are set up purely to defend, we need a plan B that doesn't involve trying to pass it into the net Arsenal style.

Still:

Rene Howe is a white
is a white
is a white
Rene Howe is a white
He hates Kettrin

:mrgreen:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
DiamondsR4ever

Post by DiamondsR4ever »

wewantourdarbyback wrote: Still:

Rene Howe is a white
is a white
is a white
Rene Howe is a white
He hates Kettrin

Were all Standing on a Future Block of Flats a Future Block of Flats ;)

The Steward infront of us liked that one along with a few of the more amusing chants..

Poppynet isn't worth bothering with
diamondgeezer1 wrote:Just ventured over to the scums forum... really wish I hadn't, they really do talk a load of bollocks don't they!!
apparantly they are trying to play football while we are playing old fashioned hoof ball, kick and rush :lol: dunno what game they watched through..
R.I.P Dale Roberts, Never Forgotten.