Grimsby Match Thread

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
PhilM2

Re: Grimsby Match Thread

Post by PhilM2 »

I renewed my season ticket last week, and Grimsby was my first match of the season. Obviously, I don't expect to actually see many matches, but buying the season tickets is all about supporting the club.

I'm really pleased that I saw that game.

I did'nt know much about the new players before the game, so it was interesting to see what the team for this season is like. Green really stood out for me.

I was pleased to see some very smart passing during certain periods of the game.

JE has put another good team together I think, and we can look forward to another succesful season.

My biggest worry for the team is that JE will be poached.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Re: Grimsby Match Thread

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

PhilM2 wrote:I renewed my season ticket last week, and Grimsby was my first match of the season. Obviously, I don't expect to actually see many matches, but buying the season tickets is all about supporting the club.

I'm really pleased that I saw that game.

I did'nt know much about the new players before the game, so it was interesting to see what the team for this season is like. Green really stood out for me.

I was pleased to see some very smart passing during certain periods of the game.

JE has put another good team together I think, and we can look forward to another succesful season.

My biggest worry for the team is that JE will be poached.
Your commitment to the club gets my vote as RDFC's number 1 fan PhilM2, just wish some old boys shared your commitment! :D