Aaron O conner

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
JamesRDFC

Re: Aaron O conner

Post by JamesRDFC »

rudolph_hucker wrote:We aren't Stevenage, and as much as I hate the guy westley gets results. I can't see JE being anywhere near the same standard. I'm prepared to say here and now, we won't be top ten this season.
No matter how much it hurts to say it.
So you've forgotten that we finished 4th last season with JE as our manager then?
rudolph_hucker wrote:
oliv272 wrote:maybe JE is right maybe there is no form for any teams untill after the first month

What a crock of shit. Tell that to Luton and Wimbledon.
And you've forgotten that last season we had 2 points from 3 games? And that we never really hit form until December?
One Dale Roberts. Never forgotten. R.I.P.

AFC Rushden & Diamonds member no. 90
DiamondsR4ever

Post by DiamondsR4ever »

Im bored of all the negativity on here!

Give the team a chance give JE a chance, you will be calling for him to be sacked if we loose on tuesday :roll:
R.I.P Dale Roberts, Never Forgotten.
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

JamesRDFC wrote:
rudolph_hucker wrote:We aren't Stevenage, and as much as I hate the guy westley gets results. I can't see JE being anywhere near the same standard. I'm prepared to say here and now, we won't be top ten this season.
No matter how much it hurts to say it.
So you've forgotten that we finished 4th last season with JE as our manager then?
rudolph_hucker wrote:
oliv272 wrote:maybe JE is right maybe there is no form for any teams untill after the first month

What a crock of shit. Tell that to Luton and Wimbledon.
And you've forgotten that last season we had 2 points from 3 games? And that we never really hit form until December?

I haven't forgotten anything. We will miss MS input massively and also Tommos ability to change a game. we have 1 ONE lucky point so far from 3 games in which we should have at least 5 points.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

DiamondsR4ever wrote:Im bored of all the negativity on here!

Give the team a chance give JE a chance, you will be calling for him to be sacked if we loose on tuesday :roll:

I'm not negative at all. just honest enough to face facts. If we LOSE
oliv272
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by oliv272 »

I don't think any one can complain about JE he is an amazing manager who could well of got a job in a higher division this season be decided to stay with us again, if he went then we could be worried with the players we have lost.

I'm concerned about what we wil ldo when the loads end we only have green for a month and howe untill january i believe but i suppose the likes o conner will be fit way before then.
FuriousHoon / Ollie
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

I'm already calling for him to be sacked!! ;)

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Mind you Rudolph, MS's input at Barnet didn't do a lot of good today did it ? :lol:
AFC R & D member number 34
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

StuartRDFC wrote:

I'm already calling for him to be sacked!! ;)

Stuart

There will be loads more by the end of January when he is found out. ;)
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

Have to say I am a little worried at the moment, not as bad as other no doubt will be but we need to get our season kick started soon with a victory otherwise we'll fall behind where we want to be and the next few games aren't exactly ideal for doing that, Wimbledon have started excellently, Grimsby won't be easy, the scum derby will always be unpredictable (even if we have a super record against them) and then York away isn't great either, looking forward to Tuesday anyway as I'm sure JE will be desperate to put it right and get us going.

Lets just hope Aaron will be back soon although that doens't look too likely at the moment.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308