My (probably) one and only......

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

My (probably) one and only......

Post by Pigman »

......visit to Nene Park this year will be to see the scum game, presuming I can get a ticket of course !!! I'm hoping to be at York though !!! :D
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Re: My (probably) one and only......

Post by Mad Dog »

Will you be at the away derby game later this month? :)
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times

Post by Pigman »

Yeah, I'll get to a few away games this year, but my one and only trip to Nene Park will be for the scum game, I've decided to cut my nose off and stand by my principles that £17 for BSP football is too much !! I'll be at the Rockinghorse on the 30th (hopefully) but will look forward to seeing folk who know me at NP on Boxing Day !!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
ID

Post by ID »

How many games did you get to last season?
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
UttoDiamond

Post by UttoDiamond »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Yeah, I'll get to a few away games this year, but my one and only trip to Nene Park will be for the scum game, I've decided to cut my nose off and stand by my principles that £17 for BSP football is too much !! I'll be at the Rockinghorse on the 30th (hopefully) but will look forward to seeing folk who know me at NP on Boxing Day !!
Join the trust then Jim. I saw plenty of people doing it today for the discounted ticket prices. You can even sign up in the Club Shop before buying a ticket. ;)
AFC R&D Member Number 444
Red Diamond

Post by Red Diamond »

UttoDiamond wrote:
PigmanRDFC wrote:Yeah, I'll get to a few away games this year, but my one and only trip to Nene Park will be for the scum game, I've decided to cut my nose off and stand by my principles that £17 for BSP football is too much !! I'll be at the Rockinghorse on the 30th (hopefully) but will look forward to seeing folk who know me at NP on Boxing Day !!
Join the trust then Jim. I saw plenty of people doing it today for the discounted ticket prices. You can even sign up in the Club Shop before buying a ticket. ;)
Not only does it allow discounted ticket prices for home games but enables you along with season ticket holders to have first refusal on tickets if we were to have a good cup run, plus 10% discount on club shop purchases.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

Red Diamond wrote:
UttoDiamond wrote:
Not only does it allow discounted ticket prices for home games but enables you along with season ticket holders to have first refusal on tickets if we were to have a good cup run, plus 10% discount on club shop purchases.
.. and you'll be supporting their work in helping the Youth Scheme at the Diamonds - the future of the club.
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Now how it should have been done IMO, is for the club to announce that whilst the Conference had released this "directive", the club is calling on all supporters to join the Trust in order to help support the youth team and get around this restrictive instruction. Fans would rather have felt wanted than just told "these are the prices " like it or lump it. If the very hard working people at the club can't see this then perhaps they've lost touch with the feelings of the fans?
AFC R & D member number 34
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

UttoDiamond wrote:

Pigman has already stated on another thread that he won't be joining the trust. I won't be either TBH, its almost like being held to ransom.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
OsanoIsKing

Post by OsanoIsKing »

rudolph_hucker wrote:
UttoDiamond wrote:

Pigman has already stated on another thread that he won't be joining the trust. I won't be either TBH, its almost like being held to ransom.
Or a good idea from the club, seeing as the conference have put the rule in with regards to away fans and home fans having the same prices?

Pay the £15 then get tickets £3 cheaper, come to more than 5 games a season and you've saved money.