Crowd prediction for next Saturday?

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Crowd prediction for next Saturday?

Post by Pigman »

A sub 1,000 gate to open the season, or will we just scrap over it?

Last years opener was seen by 1272, I reckon it'll be less this year (definately one less ;) ) but I think it'll be over the 1k, I'll go with 1,097 - what do you all reckon?
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Crowd prediction for next Saturday?

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Our first game attendances are always bad. :( In a dreamland with the prices lower I could see 1,600 cheering on the team after Oxford and last season. However, with all that's happened we'll be lucky to get 1,100. :(
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

I think the next home game could be worse, people unaware of the prices will turn up Saturday, but won't get stung twice - interesting few weeks ahead methinks !! Of course I could be wrong and people will be happy with the new pricing structure, if they were to let me change ends at half time (i.e. move from PDB to AW or vice versa) I might even rethink my objections to the new pricing, as it is I'm officially a R&D follower now, not a true fan (by my own definition of what a true fan is) !!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Bob's Bitch

Post by Bob's Bitch »

I think the Club should look into letting us move ends at HT, assuming the away fans would be in the South Stand we could just go through the North Stand and get to the end we're attacking. It would give the players a boost as well, must be a bit strange attacking a silent end.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
ID

Post by ID »

PigmanRDFC wrote:I think the next home game could be worse, people unaware of the prices will turn up Saturday, but won't get stung twice - interesting few weeks ahead methinks !! Of course I could be wrong and people will be happy with the new pricing structure, if they were to let me change ends at half time (i.e. move from PDB to AW or vice versa) I might even rethink my objections to the new pricing, as it is I'm officially a R&D follower now, not a true fan (by my own definition of what a true fan is) !!
:roll: Well my subliminal message in the forum banner has obviously been ineffective :( ;)
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
Bob's Bitch

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Irish Diamond wrote:
PigmanRDFC wrote:I think the next home game could be worse, people unaware of the prices will turn up Saturday, but won't get stung twice - interesting few weeks ahead methinks !! Of course I could be wrong and people will be happy with the new pricing structure, if they were to let me change ends at half time (i.e. move from PDB to AW or vice versa) I might even rethink my objections to the new pricing, as it is I'm officially a R&D follower now, not a true fan (by my own definition of what a true fan is) !!
:roll: Well my subliminal message in the forum banner has obviously been ineffective :( ;)
Can we have "BELIEVE" back please? ;)

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

I know of a number of people who have joined the Trust, so let's see.
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

Sara Pascoe wrote:
Irish Diamond wrote:
Can we have "BELIEVE" back please? ;)
+1
coolcuts

Post by coolcuts »

Pigman stop being stubborn and just join the trust ;)
Bob's Bitch

Post by Bob's Bitch »

coolcuts wrote:Pigman stop being stubborn and just get your arse down to NP! ;)
Corrected. :D

AFC R&D - Member No. 46