Shirt sponsor

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Oundle Diamond #2

Re: Shirt sponsor

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

So should you HHRD ;)
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

I think all of us wise old sages are saying is it's very easy to come on to a fans message board and say that their Club aren't doing enough about this and that with regard to getting in additional revenue by way of sponsorship. All of us should appreciate that the Club does not have the level and numbers of back-room people it did during the Griggs days. People like Helen, Rachel are probably working off their socks for very little reward and it is incumbent on all supporters to assist if they feel they can and have the spare time.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

Trek wrote:I think all of us wise old sages are saying is it's very easy to come on to a fans message board and say that their Club aren't doing enough about this and that with regard to getting in additional revenue by way of sponsorship. All of us should appreciate that the Club does not have the level and numbers of back-room people it did during the Griggs days. People like Helen, Rachel are probably working off their socks for very little reward and it is incumbent on all supporters to assist if they feel they can and have the spare time.
Very true - and let's not also forget that various third party marketing companies have tried (and failed) to increase revenues since the Griggs days. Didn't KC engage one of them on a "performance based" arrangement which didn't seem to result in anything, and he had to sort out the Haart shirt deal himself ?
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 84 times
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

Maybe we should get HRMC to be our shirt sponsor :lol: :lol:
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

According to Justin in the ET, KC is busy looking for sponsors.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

jimbobjaw wrote:What about Unilever? They make pretty much everything and have got a big factory/testing facility in Sharnbrook, which as Dave will tell you, aint that far away!
Just a stones throw. :D

Funnily enough, the company I work for manufacture a few things for Unilever, so I may have to have a quick chat with them next time they come in! ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297