Shirt sponsor

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
D14MNDS

Re: Shirt sponsor

Post by D14MNDS »

i was thinking you could have a stick on logo, velcro or gaffer tape style, although i agree its not the best idea.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Don't worry, it's called thinking out of the box, and no harm bouncing ideas around constructively.
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

Out of interest, how much does it cost per game to have a message on the scoreboard? Don't know what the club might say given it is independent and not connected to the club, but how about advertising the forum on it for a couple of games? If affordable, maybe we could do something similar with player sponsorship?
ID

Post by ID »

I notice that our entire stadium name is up for sale (link)... the potential here is massive, as it will be read out on TV, radio, newspapers. Surely it's just a case of emailing as many companies across the country as possible. York City's "Kitkat Cresent" sounded horrible, but it must have brought in some funds.
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
supersub

Post by supersub »

I put a message on the scoreboard a couple of years ago and it was a fiver.
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

supersub wrote:I put a message on the scoreboard a couple of years ago and it was a fiver.
In that case, can we do it for all 23+ games? No harm to ask the club. :)
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

If I ever have the money, I will offer KTFC the money they want to have an RDFC Logo with a love heart next to it ;)
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

On a serious point, I think we should offer these sponsorship oppurtunities on wider websites as surely business' wont think about sponsoring a stadium spontaneously!
oliv272
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by oliv272 »

Virgin don't sponsor a team do they.

now i know that its an international buisness and its unlikely they would sponsor us but since we have no one its worth a try. Espicially since looking at their f1 sponsorships they seem to sponsor small teams with cheap advertising offers.Also i'm sure richard branson wouldn't mind entering the world of football. Of course this is very unrealistic but we are allowed to dream of the money he could bring.

POSH also dont seem to have a shirt sponsor looking at the pictures of the game the other day because it only had their website address on it. If we dont get a shirt sponsor we should follow this instead of having a blank shirt.
FuriousHoon / Ollie
Red Diamond

Post by Red Diamond »

I always thought the club should contact "Lever" who manufacture the "Finish" dishwasher product because they quote in their advert "The Diamond Standard", this would make an ideal sponsorship, a marriage made in heaven if you ask me.