Here we go again (TRAVEL UPDATE) Bath

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
RushdenBoy

Here we go again (TRAVEL UPDATE) Bath

Post by RushdenBoy »

BATH
TUE 17TH AUGUST
DEP LIGHTSTRUNG 3.00 / NP 3.15
COST £15
CALL 07908 114639 BETWEEN 10AM - 10PM

Owing to finances, coaches this season will only run with a 75% (about 36) or more take up of seats.

thanks
Rushden Boy
rushdenman

Re: Here we go again (TRAVEL UPDATE) Bath

Post by rushdenman »

We had to make a decision today regarding the coach to Bath because of Yorks schedules.

Despite only having 20 bookings we have decided to run the coach in the hope that more people will decide to travel with us. If the bookings remain at 20 we will lose over £250 on this trip. This is not a situation that can continue so I urge anyone who travels, or may travel by coach to matches to try to support us. If we cannot sustain a viable number of bookings this season we may be faced with stopping altogether.

USE IT OR LOSE IT!
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

rushdenman wrote:We had to make a decision today regarding the coach to Bath because of Yorks schedules.

Despite only having 20 bookings we have decided to run the coach in the hope that more people will decide to travel with us. If the bookings remain at 20 we will lose over £250 on this trip. This is not a situation that can continue so I urge anyone who travels, or may travel by coach to matches to try to support us. If we cannot sustain a viable number of bookings this season we may be faced with stopping altogether.

USE IT OR LOSE IT!
Away for the Bath game, but me and a couple of mates were planning to go on the coach to Barrow, does the Barrow coach have any seats remaining? and if yes, how do we pay etc.
Thanks.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Give them a bell, the number is in the original post. You pay when you're there.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

I'm planning on possibly going to Barrow, giving im missing the first two due to other commitments! I will be pleasantly surprised if we have enough numbers to allow a trip to Barrow to happen though.
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:
rushdenman wrote:We had to make a decision today regarding the coach to Bath because of Yorks schedules.

USE IT OR LOSE IT!
Away for the Bath game, but me and a couple of mates were planning to go on the coach to Barrow, does the Barrow coach have any seats remaining? and if yes, how do we pay etc.
Thanks.
Are there any seats remaining? :lol:

Seriously though, Me + 1 booked on the coach a couple of days ago for Barrow and we were the 4th/5th people on the list. Call up and book now if you can, the more people that book as early as possible then the more chance of the coach running. You pay for the coach on the day.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
Oundle Diamond #2

I will book tomorrow with +1
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Just booked me +1 on the coach to Bath. They haven't got 75% but its improving so if you were thinking about going to the game then give them a ring! 15 quid there and back is great value if you're not car sharing.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

I booked my seats for Barrow today, but Graham said it is very unlikely that the coach will run (although I didn't ask how many were booked on it so far). The problem with Barrow is that due to the length of the journey we need two drivers, meaning the cost would be not far off £1000!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Oundle Diamond #2

davealbon wrote:I booked my seats for Barrow today, but Graham said it is very unlikely that the coach will run (although I didn't ask how many were booked on it so far). The problem with Barrow is that due to the length of the journey we need two drivers, meaning the cost would be not far off £1000!
Same!