Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Brownie
Been Liked: 30 times

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by Brownie »

Three of Diamonds wrote:One thing is certain. I'll not be putting money into the KC fund
Come on everyone as football fans & having gone through what we have over the past few years including listening to all the comments & snide remarks on ploppynet now is the time for ALL OF US to dig deep & start a collection. Then when all the money is in we,
Make a coffin paint a big red poppy on it & dump it in the car park at any one of the cuckoo's recent residents, then spend whatever is left on jelly, ice cream, cakes, sandwiches, lots of Hayden's monster burgers & beer then have a f in big party :lol:
They were warned they refused to listen so f um.
corby diamond
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by corby diamond »

Plops 1 0 down and Newman on the bench :D
AFC Rushden and Diamonds Membership Number - 60
corby diamond

Post by corby diamond »

1 1 :shock:
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Brownie wrote:
Three of Diamonds wrote:One thing is certain. I'll not be putting money into the KC fund
Come on everyone as football fans & having gone through what we have over the past few years including listening to all the comments & snide remarks on ploppynet now is the time for ALL OF US to dig deep & start a collection. Then when all the money is in we,
Make a coffin paint a big red poppy on it & dump it in the car park at any one of the cuckoo's recent residents, then spend whatever is left on jelly, ice cream, cakes, sandwiches, lots of Hayden's monster burgers & beer then have a f in big party :lol:
They were warned they refused to listen so f um.
I hope there is enough left for the strippers and whores? :(
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
corby diamond

Post by corby diamond »

Losing 2 1 :D attendance 212 with half of that plops fans
Turveyman

Post by Turveyman »

...... make that 4-1 8-)
Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Newman had a cameo appearance for the last 20 minutes but didn't do much and Maddox remained rooted to the bench.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't really want them to go bust - just struggle and give me something to laugh at when they lose (like tonight :D ). What's football rivalry without your rivals??

I dislike them so much you wouldn't believe - but I'll not stoop to the level they did when we went under. They gleefully danced on our corpse and slipped into our still warm grave as quick as you can say "Ladick" so deserve all the bad fortune that has befallen them - but I still don't want them to go bust, where's the fun in that?

Limp along pot less and pointless acting like Billy Big Bollocks but getting turned over each week as they slowly drift down the leagues - that'll do me !! Hope they manage to turn "he who must not be named" over in Court.
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
ChorltonV

Post by ChorltonV »

Jim, as Cameron said "I get it!". However you are in the minority with your views on Kettrin. I'd wager the vast majority of us here want them obliterated in an act of ugly revenge, which whilst I agree is not a particularly fair-minded sentiment and wouldn't wash in any other walk of life, does seem appropriate given the bile and vitriol directed at us following our demise. I'll concede it's a cruel irony that our destructor in chief will once again benefit financially, however I'll let it fly just this once whilst holding a candle out to all the known karmic forces in the certainty that noone can be such a monumental asshole and be allowed to get away with it unscathed.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No.318
diamondal

Post by diamondal »

ChorltonV wrote:Jim, as Cameron said "I get it!". However you are in the minority with your views on Kettrin. I'd wager the vast majority of us here want them obliterated in an act of ugly revenge, which whilst I agree is not a particularly fair-minded sentiment and wouldn't wash in any other walk of life, does seem appropriate given the bile and vitriol directed at us following our demise. I'll concede it's a cruel irony that our destructor in chief will once again benefit financially, however I'll let it fly just this once whilst holding a candle out to all the known karmic forces in the certainty that noone can be such a monumental asshole and be allowed to get away with it unscathed.
+1 :P