Tomorrow Nene Park

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Bobos

Re: Tomorrow Nene Park

Post by Bobos »

tbf, we did have our fair share of fair weather fans or plastics, so it's no surprise that a few would go to watch kettrin, we are better off without them, but could do with their financial input. 8-)
detoxbirdy

Post by detoxbirdy »

Trek wrote:
sussexdiamond wrote:
How on earth was JP Marna allowed to go to Corby!!!!!!
Because apart from AFC R&D, of course, the Steelmen are the only club in Northamptonshire on the up. ;)

As for going to NP, b******s to that, I shall be travelling the two miles to Steel Park and for a mere fiver see the mighty JP Marna put North Ferriby United to the sword. :D

See you there Trek!! :P
ChorltonV

Post by ChorltonV »

well I've just read the comment, thanks for posting the link. I can understand why Kettrin fans are distancing themselves from him, whoever he is. No-one needs that kind of fickle support, the guy is a total cretin, taken in by every last bit of spin. I am disgusted by his comments, and the only saving grace is the knowledge that thus far he is in a minority of 1.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No.318
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 25 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Duke of Wimbourne wrote:tbf, we did have our fair share of fair weather fans or plastics, so it's no surprise that a few would go to watch kettrin, we are better off without them, but could do with their financial input. 8-)
Odd you say that Bob, I live in Irthlingborough and I don't know a single person who might have defected. I think I read on Poppynet that clarkeonenil is from Higham. Perhaps we should have a bucket collection for them ? ;) Just to show we're better like :D
AFC R & D member number 34
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

I see they're having a collection for the players travelling fund, they're asking for fans to give players lifts to games as the coach firm is awaiting payment. Hope they give the funds they raise to the Trust and not the football club eh?
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51