Democracy in action !!

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
woody

Re: Democracy in action !!

Post by woody »

PigmanRDFC wrote:
PhilM2 wrote:Role on the 2nd Republic :D :D
My vote goes to the lass in my avatar - I wouldn't give a toss how many little skimpy tops she claimed on her expenses.............there, now THAT'S being a hypocrite !!! :D
Actually Piggers, I dare say you WOULD 'give a toss' :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for the 2nd Republic..................... been for it for years as you all well know. I have volunteered for the Firing Squad too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dare say though, I bet MY expenses claim for bullets would be challenged too :oops: :oops: :oops:
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Re: Democracy in action !!

Post by Pigman »

Sara Pascoe wrote:To be honest though in this constituency (Buckingham) it's now a fight between John Bercow, the Speaker, and the second most annoying c*nt in right wing politics, Nigel Farage. If the people of Buckingham return Farage to Parliament I will personally inflict great damage on their lives with an assault rifle.
Don't worry they won't, the Tory's could put an untrained Chimp up as candidate (some would claim thats what they did at the last election anyway :lol: ) and they'd get in - a Tory stronghold without a doubt. My point is its wrong !! The majority of people will vote for one of the 3 main parties, thats the reality, for 2 of them to have a gentleman's agreement not to stand disenfranchises the public.

In reality I guess all they've done is save they're £500 deposit, or whatever it is these days, but IMO its still wrong - thats the point of a democray isn't it? To give people the right to choose???
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51