For all those Diamonds fans who are panicking tonight !!!

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

For all those Diamonds fans who are panicking tonight !!!

Post by Pigman »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times

Re: For all those Diamonds fans who are panicking tonight !!!

Post by Pigman »

Plus......, taken from Ploppynet ........

Re: FGR
by ktfc ed on Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:18 pm

today just wasnt acceptable, nothing from anyone in a K*ttering shirt. i doubt anyone will bother going again this season as its obvious all have given up.

...............it could be worse eh?? :lol:
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Harry

Post by Harry »

Not panicking, but absolutely gutted. I was at a friends house, he's a Cobblers fan but rather than cheer he just looked at me genuinely disappointed... I was like whats up with you, then looked at the screen....could have cried. 10 minutes earlier I was running round like a mad man celebrating. Gutting.
Diamond down South.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah it's always boom and bust with the younger element of our support.

Us old ones have seen it all before and there will be a few more twists and turns before the season ends.
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

It's a decent point away from home, but it sounds like we went back to our old problem of not taking our chances. No real harm done, we're still in the mix and need a positive reaction and result from the Oxford game.
AFC R & D member number 34
Turveyman

Post by Turveyman »

The fact is we were never likely to win all our remaining matches no matter how well we played. I'm sure we will lose at least one game before the end of the season. The key thing is we are still in the play offs and well clear of Wimbledon, K*ttering and Mansfield. By the sound of it we played really well but it wasn't our day in front of goal. I would be more concerned if we had played really poorly.
Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building.
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

I was pretty gutted as we haven't conceded in the last minute for quite a while now, BUT if we get behind the lads Wednesday and we beat oxford - then it all turns around again as most people would have taken a point from that game - no need to panic but yes be disappointed, lets get a crowd down for Wednesday, i'm bringing 3.

Up the Diamonds!!!!
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

RushdenTillIDie wrote:I was pretty gutted as we haven't conceded in the last minute for quite a while now, BUT if we get behind the lads Wednesday and we beat oxford - then it all turns around again as most people would have taken a point from that game - no need to panic but yes be disappointed, lets get a crowd down for Wednesday, i'm bringing 3.

Up the Diamonds!!!!
Pretty much echo those sentiments . Of course I feel frustrated like everyone else, but I really want to take out that frustration now by getting behind the lads to beat Oxford. Just annoying we've got four days to wait! :twisted:

(Btw if you know anyone with young kids under the age of 8 who might be interested in football, tell them that the kids can get in for free. Apparently its not well known, so spread the word.)
Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon »

I think it's the psychological blow - conceding a late equaliser always makes you feel like you've lost the game! If Alty had equalised a minute after we'd scored our second, and the nit had ended 2-2, we'd all have been feeling it was a good draw, rather than having to persuade ourselves it was!
AFCR&D Member Number 38 - Proud member of a Community Football Club, currently in exile in West Wales!
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

We won at Tamworth when we didn't play well. We beat Stevenage which arguably we were fortunate to. These things even themselves out.

I expected us to lose this game. Altirncham aren't the mugs they once were.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291