Nat and Lance both released

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Re: Nat and Lance both released

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Are people seriously angry at the club on twitter? People have a right to be angry, but blaming the club is just not on IMHO.

If people want to be angry at at anyone then be angry at the management, the club just put the statement out, which is not necessarily the view of the club.

I'm as angry as anyone, that Nat & Lance have gone, but I trust the managements judgement.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
corby diamond
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by corby diamond »

Twitter is on fire at the moment, I don't have an account or nor do I want one, just enjoy reading comments. This is going to really divide the fans. I for one think there is a deeper explanation than we know, and shouldn't jump on starms judgement till we know facts. He had his reasons so let's move on and cheer the boys onto victory.

I was disappointed when Jake left, and then dunkly came along and now it's Jake who? I have every faith that a winger will come along and this will be old news.

Let's make a banner, in starms we trust :lol:
AFC Rushden and Diamonds Membership Number - 60
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

corby diamond wrote:Twitter is on fire at the moment, I don't have an account or nor do I want one, just enjoy reading comments. This is going to really divide the fans. I for one think there is a deeper explanation than we know, and shouldn't jump on starms judgement till we know facts. He had his reasons so let's move on and cheer the boys onto victory.

I was disappointed when Jake left, and then dunkly came along and now it's Jake who? I have every faith that a winger will come along and this will be old news.

Let's make a banner, in starms we trust :lol:
Will ours fans seriously go and watch lance and Nat play at whatever club they go to?

We support the club not the players (sorry if that offends) How many Everton fans went and supported Man Ure when Rooney left?

The truth will out, come on people, are we seriously getting upset about players leaving?

When jake left, he went with most of our blessings, when he turned on the club, we nearly all turned on him.

8-)
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Some people need to get a sense of perspective about all of this - two players have left the club !!

The management have made a decision that they think is in the longer term interests of the club/team/squad, that's their job ! At the end of the day they will stand or fall on the decisions they make, but it is their job to make them and they make them for reasons that many of us aren't fully aware of.......and maybe shouldn't be.

Personally, I fully support the management in this decision, they've done okay for us thus far.

Good luck to Nat and Lance wherever they go, hopefully we may see them back in our colours in years to come, but I'd urge everyone to get behind the lads tomorrow, and the management team, and help them focus on what is a very important match for us.

Ever onwards !! This is a fart in a hurricane frankly !!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

if anyone is not sure of Starms commitment that please look at the highlights of Tuesdays game again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QlF2NpB ... e=youtu.be

it is quite clear
Woodford Dad

Post by Woodford Dad »

Quite a hot topic on the UCL Bookface page, including........' Surely Nark Starmer's position has now become untenable. He has sacked 2 players and then done exactly what he has accused them of doing, embarrassing the club on social media. If the Diamonds committee haven't got the balls to do the right thing, it can only be a matter of time, because surely he has lost the dressing room over this.'
Biggles
Been Liked: 25 times

Post by Biggles »

What a load of old Bo lacks, I bet the majority of our fan base do not use face whatsit, I don't because its crap.

its a big wind up by our detractors who would love the club to lose starms as it would scupper our season or seasons and they also would love our fanbase to split as it is our 12th man which does win us games at times.

People out there want us to implode and become like them teams without hope and stuck in the UCL because they lack ambition.

Its all a load of hot air being manipulated to cause harm which it seems in the modern world works at times as we have seen with the larger media getting people sacked and hounded when they have done little but be successful.

So people get a grip its 2 lower league players with a gripe who have been moved on
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Or the UCL "shit stirring" Facebook page as I like to call it.

Anything anti-Diamonds, designed to show us in a bad light, or simply slag us off is always a hot topic on there. I don't go on there anymore because of the number of small-minded petty people on there, I can imagine one certain little cyber warrior who has gone into meltdown over this - bothered? :roll:
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Brownie
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by Brownie »

Duke of Wimbourne wrote: We support the club not the players (sorry if that offends) How many Everton fans went and supported Man Utd when Rooney left?
Not the best option of an example. But as an Evertonian I can confirm the answer is " not f in one" though a few may have moved from the Dislike the Scum camp to Hate the scum camp :lol: Though Shrek will always be welcome back at Goodison whenever he's ready to return ;)
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

Duke of Wimbourne wrote:if anyone is not sure of Starms commitment that please look at the highlights of Tuesdays game again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QlF2NpB ... e=youtu.be

it is quite clear
Indeed - and at the same time its worth a look at the interview after last Saturday's game too - and it would perhaps also be an opportunity to read the club statement again - and note that there is no reference to Social Media / Twitter on that statement.